DR - 'Rangers boss Ally McCoist told he'll have to select players to get the sack'

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/02/17/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-told-he-ll-have-to-select-players-to-get-the-sack-86908-23754191/

OK so the Record have turned on Rangers recently I get that. What I'm wondering is, where has this come from, when the Administrators said yesterday that redundancies were not a given and also if it IS true, would you not expect Ally McCoist to have input anyway? He's the manager, he has to be involved surely?

I hate the media I do. I should stop reading it I know. But then I'd have a lot less to get angry about.

So, non news story to 'thicken the plot' and is it done to undermine confidence in the Administrators?

Ah but at least STV's headline says The administrators for the club say the manager will have an input into any redundancies in his squad.

The DR make out it's a foregone conclusion (which it might be but they don't know that yet)

**54th post. I may stop here hahah :P **

Edited by BlueMazza
randomness

Ah but at least STV's headline says The administrators for the club say the manager will have an input into any redundancies in his squad.

The DR make out it's a foregone conclusion (which it might be but they don't know that yet)

I think my point is that none of these articles reveal anything new to me and are not worth the effort of reading.

I sometimes read what folks on here post, but sometimes not, as I didn't with the DR article. I don't see that they are telling anyone anything diffirent. Basically, there's no new news on this until the admin has had more time to check the books, ect., ect., ect.