My little blog for this morning

https://www.facebook.com/notes/frankie-bear/its-now-that-legends-are-made/237608279661537

I have never ever been so proud to be a Rangers fan as i am now.

The coming together of the fans, despite differences of opinion in our Chairman’s ethics, standards and the way he has treated the fans with smoke, mirrors and frankly down right lies has been heartening to see

He released a statement last night, it was very predictable, maybe he is 10 steps ahead of everyone else and has a master plan that we can't see? If he isn't he's a very stupid man as we have long memories and the World is a small place. You have to ask yourself,' "Why would he rip off millions of Rangers fans and think there's going to be no comeback"?

I'm still clinging to the notion that he is some sort of genius and will sort out our problems, but i feel embarrassed that we have not paid any tax NIC and PAYE since he took over, that is taking money out the pockets of the ordinary man, a fact a lot of Rangers fans are conveniently ignoring. I believe this is some sort of normal practise when you "know" you are going to take a company into administration, but we as Rangers football club (and Yes, you and i ARE Rangers football club) should not be used like that!

There have been amazing words coming from current and past players. It’s been heartening to read. With the current Rangers players, I think we have all seen them play sub standard football bar a few. There can be a few reasons for that from bad management to laziness. Well now is the time for them to step up and play and show us what they are made of, not in footballing skill, but as men, real men that know what it is to be a Rangers fan and show the loyal support that they will work their hardest to make us proud of them in the final stretch of the season. There's oppertunity here for this batch of players to become true Rangers legends and be remembered as players that dug deep in times of need and forgot about personal gain but worked their back sides off for you and i.I also think that you will see the higher earners take wage reduction, and I have no doubt, if we do have to make cuts in the playing staff you will see Ally McCoist work for free, possibly Durrant too. They are bonafide Rangers legends anyway but this would elevate their status to the stratosphere.

We all know Ally McCoist is struggling as a football manager when it comes to tactics and team selections. But after his “We don’t do walking away” words. He should and will have a clean slate from all fans and as I said yesterday, there’s no man on this planet I’d rather have as manager at this time.

Like most reading this I was not about during Mr Struths years, his statement of “We welcome the chase” has got Rangers fans and players through some dark times.

Well Ally McCoist is our Bill Struth. This statement will be used in 100 years from now

“This is my club, the same as it is for thousands of Rangers supporters. We don’t do walking away”

Ally McCoist can now stand shoulder to shoulder with Bill Struth in at the top of the Rangers ranks of true club legends.When you consider how our distractors are acting at this time with bile on twitter and soundbites in the press, it shows the difference in class between our great club, and "others"

Frankie

Edited by Bears
Slight edit

Firstly I doubt if Ally McCoist can afford to work for free for any length of time and is it honest to let anyone work for free? He may have to take a pay cut but asking people to work for free is not what it is all about in my opinion. The job of the administrators is to turn Rangers in to a company that does not give out more than it earns. Getting people to work for free is not a realistic option in the long run as everyone has to earn a living. I can imagine pay cuts but people working for free is just bullshit to be honest.

Firstly I doubt if Ally McCoist can afford to work for free for any length of time and is it honest to let anyone work for free? He may have to take a pay cut but asking people to work for free is not what it is all about in my opinion. The job of the administrators is to turn Rangers in to a company that does not give out more than it earns. Getting people to work for free is not a realistic option in the long run as everyone has to earn a living. I can imagine pay cuts but people working for free is just bullshit to be honest.

He would volunteer mate, not be asked too. I think Ally will be a millionaire mate. I'm sure not getting three or 4 pay packets won't have him selling Big Issues

He would volunteer mate, not be asked too. I think Ally will be a millionaire mate. I'm sure not getting three or 4 pay packets won't have him selling Big Issues

To be honest I very much doubt Ally is a millionaire as wages in his time were not as now. He will have earned a good living with the BBC but again I doubt if it was millionaire wages. Has he had millionaire wages in the last few years? Again I very much doubt it. I think you are slightly off with what Ally has earned in his carreer

To be honest I very much doubt Ally is a millionaire as wages in his time were not as now. He will have earned a good living with the BBC but again I doubt if it was millionaire wages. Has he had millionaire wages in the last few years? Again I very much doubt it. I think you are slightly off with what Ally has earned in his carreer

Possibly yeah, but if he can't afford to work for a few months with out a wage then he's done something very wrong with his finances. I want to highlight it will be voluntary not forced apon. He's that kind of guy

Possibly yeah, but if he can't afford to work for a few months with out a wage then he's done something very wrong with his finances. I want to highlight it will be voluntary not forced apon. He's that kind of guy

It is not the meaning of the administrators to get people working for free. It is their job to get Rangers working on a level we can afford. Believe me nobody will be working for free for any length of time. Pay cuts possibly but no one will be working for free as it is not a long term plan.

It is not the meaning of the administrators to get people working for free. It is their job to get Rangers working on a level we can afford. Believe me nobody will be working for free for any length of time. Pay cuts possibly but no one will be working for free as it is not a long term plan.

mate we're on different pages here. I understand the principle of the situation we're in. But if push comes to shove and Ally can save another persons job with it's on the playing staff or someone in the background the type of man he is, he'll work for free till this is sorted. if he's not legally allowed to work for free then he'll do it for minimum wage or something. This is not about legalities it's about the man and his character.

mate we're on different pages here. I understand the principle of the situation we're in. But if push comes to shove and Ally can save another persons job with it's on the playing staff or someone in the background the type of man he is, he'll work for free till this is sorted. if he's not legally allowed to work for free then he'll do it for minimum wage or something. This is not about legalities it's about the man and his character.

I can't answer what I don't know so I can only repeat it will never be a plan to have anyone working for free. If Ally feels the need to help people out then it will be his private decision and nothing to do with the Rangers pay roll.

I can't answer what I don't know so I can only repeat it will never be a plan to have anyone working for free. If Ally feels the need to help people out then it will be his private decision and nothing to do with the Rangers pay roll.

That's exactly what i've been saying!!!!

That's exactly what i've been saying!!!!

I know what you have been saying but it won't happen. If Ally is on a higher wage than is affordable then he will walk or accept a pay cut. He will not work for free for any length of time.