My little blog for this morning

I know what you have been saying but it won't happen. If Ally is on a higher wage than is affordable then he will walk or accept a pay cut. He will not work for free for any length of time.

Fair enough matey, but i 100% disagree with you here. He's already said,"We don't do walking away" yet you are telling us he will if he has to take a wage cut.

Sorry fella, but you're wrong here in my own opinion.

Edited by Bears
Bad spelling again :D

Fair enough matey, but i 100% disagree with you here. He's already said,"We don't do walking away" yet you are telling us he will if he has to take a wage cut.

Sorry fella, but you're wrong here in my own opinion.

I don't think he will have a choice he will do what the administrators say.

I don't think he will have a choice he will do what the administrators say.

I've got a feel good factor now. It's been a while since i've had that. it probably is a bit early for that some will say, but fuck it, although i'm 1000's of miles away the power of the internet makes me feel part of today. I wish i was going but it was gonna cost me £2000 to get back and that was via every continent is seemed :D

Have to agree with pete on this one, although I have to say that I can't see the administrators sacking Ally, not at all. If they want to address the management team at all then they could easily ask Ally if he'd be willing to take a pay cut, but they could also ask Ally to chop one of his assistants because I'm pretty sure he could get by with just McDowell OR Durrant by his side. That would be a tough one if Ally were asked to choose between them, so if the administrators were to look at that aspect then Ally, Kenny and Ian might have to ALL take pay cuts to keep themselves in the job. All just speculation. :)

Have to agree with pete on this one, although I have to say that I can't see the administrators sacking Ally, not at all. If they want to address the management team at all then they could easily ask Ally if he'd be willing to take a pay cut, but they could also ask Ally to chop one of his assistants because I'm pretty sure he could get by with just McDowell OR Durrant by his side. That would be a tough one if Ally were asked to choose between them, so if the administrators were to look at that aspect then Ally, Kenny and Ian might have to ALL take pay cuts to keep themselves in the job. All just speculation. :)

Mate i mean it in the sense Ally would volunteer to work for nothing, not be asked or told to

Edited by Bears
I'm a complete spastic

Mate i mean it in the sense Ally would volunteer to work for nothing, not be asked or told to

I'm sure he would if need be mate, but he wouldn't be able to sustain it for long. He'll probably have very large bills to pay with having a family, so it's not as if he'd want to spend all of his savings by working for nothing. Those savings are for his families future well-being.

I'm sure he would if need be mate, but he wouldn't be able to sustain it for long. He'll probably have very large bills to pay with having a family, so it's not as if he'd want to spend all of his savings by working for nothing. Those savings are for his families future well-being.

I'm only on about till june probably. If Ally has to live from pay to pay then he's done something seriously wrong.

I think we're looking at the admins the wrong way. It's not that they will tell or order Ally to do anything. I think, given the lack of info from Whyte, he'll just be glad someones keeping him informed, about anything to do with the club.

I'm also pretty sure Ally will also take a substantial pay cut for the rest of the season, he's no daft!