An emotional Ally at full time.

This image makes me feel horrible. We have it bad as fans, but this man is a club legend, club manager & a fan. He has it all to deal with & still has us to try & please on top.

It's bloody heartbreaking. Ally will be fine, but that must have been a seriously emotional day for him and the position he's been put in as Rangers manager having to shoulder all this off-field crap just amplifies it all. The fans were amazing today and I think Ally must have been almost brought to tears by the support LONG before the final whistle and I can understand it because today wasn't the first sad and emotional day for Gers fans this week. Ally wanted to give the fans something to be happy about today, a wee win and another 3 points, but his weakened squad were overturned and the dissappointment of that must have been 100 times worse today than it would have been under normal circumstances.

I'll also support him. Nothing will ever take away his legendary status, he is probably a Rangers legend of legends if there is such thing. He has shown immense dignity recently.

However he needs to draw up new tactic book!!

In interviews this week before the game I felt he actually looked as if a massive weight had came off his shoulders, the bags under the eyes had gone a bit. I recently compared an interview with him in the summer and one last month and the difference was huge! But the other day he looked better again.

He's not the only one thats devastated by that performance yesterday, but credit to Killie, they came and did what they had to do, and did it with ease. As I'm sure ICT will do next week as well. We're certainly down and we're sure to be kicked by any other club hoping to save themselves.

Every fan is emotional in the football world, eve though every club is run on pragmatic business rules.

Doesn't work really, does it?