So was Whyte lying about Bain and McIntyre's "financial irregularities" too?

Just wondering what you folks think about the whole Bain and McIntyre issue now that we know Craig Whyte is a liar.

He accused them of "financial irregularities" (fresh eh?) when he suspended them from the board, yet we've still to see any evidence of their supposed wrongdoings which led to the suspensions...

In fact, he settled with McIntyre out of court, so we can probably assume that he had absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing on McIntyre's part.

With no evidence having been provided by Whyte to date as a reason for Bain's initial suspension, where do we stand now? After all, Whyte sullied Bain's professional reputation by accusing him of involvement in "financial irregularities".

I was under the assumption that Whyte blamed Bain & Co. for e.g. not finding out and taking care of the small HMRC case. They had quite a few numbers of years to do so. Anyways, that was just an assumption.

As for this "liar" stuff, we should keep that bit civil too. While we all know the saying "once a liar, always a liar", our parents would also belong to that when it e.g. comes to Santa Claus. I'm quite sure now that Whyte walked in the shady and grey areas of financial dealings, yet ... I have to wonder how SDM (and his folk), Lloyds (and their folk) and Ticketus (and their folk) would have agreed to all what they did if Whyte was all bluster but no substance. Given his previous, you would think that they all did their job on him ere agreeing any deals.

if you look back the word was dropped after the first day or so.

I actually remember mate, but it doesn't change the original accusation before someone with some sense said "you can't accuse them of that".