Notice of Appointment to Season Ticket and Debenture Holders

The Notice to Season Ticket and Debenture Holders came in on email overnight and I have spent the past hour trying to get it into a format to post on the site and failed miserably.

I put it here noticeofappointmenttose.pdf but apparently the file size is too big and I can't mange to seoparate the letter from the documents.

So perhaps one of the administrators can do it.

Anyway the salient point is that "The Joint Administrators' Statement of Proposals will be available

no later than eight weeks from the date of appointment" (14 February 2012) which gives them until the 10th of April, so if they get a move on it might not be too late for European Football.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

"No later than 8 weeks", starting from February 14th, in my book means April 11th or the like. If they speed this up, we might still make it. I put no hopes on this, just see what happens and go with my signature.

While European football is important, the survival of the club is a priority. And without placing too much on this season's exit, unless someone/somemany with money happens by, the squad will probably much weaker than any we were able to field these last four seasons. Thus, getting past these many qualifications rounds is sure getting no easier.

"No later than 8 weeks", starting from February 14th, in my book means April 11th or the like. If they speed this up, we might still make it. I put no hopes on this, just see what happens and go with my signature.

Corrected thanks, too early in the morning for me!

While European football is important, the survival of the club is a priority. And without placing too much on this season's exit, unless someone/somemany with money happens by, the squad will probably much weaker than any we were able to field these last four seasons. Thus, getting past these many qualifications rounds is sure getting no easier.

And it will get even more difficult as we sink down the coefficient rankings and have to start in Q1 or Q2 in years to come.

... well, I hazard a guess that we might miss out on the title this season, so as runner's up (hopefully), we will have to go through a couple of extra-qualifying rounds anyway. Only the season after next is when our previous runs are included methinks. Maybe those who continuously fail to make a mark in Europe have enhanced Scotland's (Is there irony in here? Yes there is!) co-efficient by then.

Here's a screenshot of the important part -

administratorsstatement.png

Got that in email today. Just want this sorted out asap as it's doing my nut in. Never been so glad to live in an area where no tims venture. I couldn't stick their gloating.

The bastards were setting off fireworks here when we went into admin'.

Bastards. I'd do it myself if the shoe was on the other foot but hearing it and seeing it would be too much. Should I go to the away game at the piggery, I will be wearing earmuffs as we will be sharing the boat with them:(