Rangers administration: David Murray says selling to Whyte was mistake

He can't have conscious or else he'd pay our bills to the end of the season

He'll probably make a donation of some sort to the Fighting Fund. Roll camera .... and.... ACTION!!

Ok, maybe not... :whistle:

I know but the blow to his extraordinary formidable ego must have been of thunderous proportions.

Yes, but something tells me he'll get over it.

So what did we think of the "comment" to the Scotsman article?

Yip, the state of Scottish football is all down to Rangers. The problem with much of the commentary on the issue is that many of the most vocal don't like Rangers. That inevitably means that articles like the above are selective with their facts and at some point tip over the edge of reason.

The amount of gloating on display is to be expected, but it's the ill informed gloating which is difficult to take. Because you have in effect some fans of all other clubs in Scotland wading in, the picture portrayed of our club and it's fans is very one sided and that's very apparent when you read articles on media sites which invite comment.

The thing is, no matter what happens over the next while, those same fans will find something else to complain about. The one thing I really want from any new owner is someone who will finally stand up for our club and it's fans.

Yes, but something tells me he'll get over it.

So what did we think of the "comment" to the Scotsman article?

I think it starts off quite well and analytical then gradually the bitterness shows through to the point it demeans the post too much and the valid point of the comment is thus lost.

Guest Dutchy

Tell us somethi9ng we don't know!

I thught you were going to only sell to someone with Rangers best interests at heart, and considering the time it took for due diligence, ect, ect, why the feck have we ended up with a conman?

Or are you one as well. Fucking businessmen in football, who'd have thought it?