Channel 4 and Alex Thomson

Looks like Channel 4 and their Chief Correspondent Alex Thomson are planning a no holds barred investigation into the Rangers takeover and subsequent goings on.

He has asked Rangers fans to write to him and give their views on this email address - alex.thomson@itn.co.uk. I've already sent mine in (I'll post it if anybody is interested)). He seems to be being led by Mad Phil, RTC et al and that worries me big time.

If you are on Twitter you can read what he's been saying on his timeline https://twitter.com/#!/alextomo NB check his followers and who follows him....only Mad Joe O'Rourke is missing.

Guest Dutchy

If he is planning a program to attack us, he'll soon find out that negativity rarely works as a propaganda tool in this day and age. He may have to make a lot of groveling apologies along with the commissioning chief at CH4, a one Stuart Cosgrove. St Johnsone fan extraordinaire and media guru, according to himself!

"Alex,

While I applaud a non Glasgow based take on events I would urge you to consider the motives of those who are presenting these rumours (double contracts, non admin status etc). I'm not sure how much you understand about the culture up here but I'm sure you are aware of the simmering hatred that exists on both sides.

As an avid Rangers fan and one who has been "put through the wringer" lately it occurs to me that some people will stop at nothing to see their ideal scenario unfold....that Glasgow Rangers FC cease to exist. I don't exaggerate when I say that it has become somewhat of an obsession amongst the hardcore zealots who follow Celtic. Among these are Phil Mac Ghiolla Bain, Rangers Tax Case, Mark McNally (of the Mirror) and countless other rabid bloggers and twitterrers. Careers have been tarnished by associating with these type of people.

There is no doubt that Rangers future now looks a lot more secure than say, three weeks ago when Duff and Phelps rode into town. This has only served to exacerbate the situation between rival groups of fans. The tone in recent days has been nothing less than sinister. I would be happy to discuss any aspect of this at your leisure if you feel it will help give some context to your programme.

Rangers fans want solid, indisputable facts to be unearthed from any investigation and will, by and large, accept any findings graciously even if they are seen as bad news. What we don't want is for you or any other media types to be swallowed up in the agenda's of others. Even if these others present themselves as seekers of truth and justice.

I look forward to reading and seeing what comes from your involvement and trust that you will act with as much impartiality as your reputation suggests.

Yours Sincerely"