Should we applaud Celtic onto the pitch on 29th ?

Guest Smug Bluenose

I would rather dip my cock in a jar of acid just before I cut it off with a very blunt knife, than watch any Rangers player applaude that shower of shite onto a football field.

Another question should be, do honestly think there would be the same clamour in the media if the roles were reversed and it was them clapping us on to the park?

I don't bloody think so.

Edited by GovanAllan

I would rather dip my cock in a jar of acid just before I cut it off with a very blunt knife, than watch any Rangers player applaude that shower of shite onto a football field.

Another question should be, do honestly think there would be the same clamour in the media if the roles were reversed and it was them clapping us on to the park?

I don't bloody think so.

Wowsers !

I've always regarded us as being the "good" to their "evil".

While I think we should take them on in their dirty tricks agenda, fire with fire etc., I still believe one of our strengths is in remaining well mannered and dignified, like Ally did the other week after playing them, by shaking their players' hands.

Wowsers !

I've always regarded us as being the "good" to their "evil".

While I think we should take them on in their dirty tricks agenda, fire with fire etc., I still believe one of our strengths is in remaining well mannered and dignified, like Ally did the other week after playing them, by shaking their players' hands.

When they do it first for us then I would have no problem with it but I won't hold my breath on them doing it first.

Hold your horses lads, the BHEASTS still need a point to be champs, two away games to play v Killie & Well before the piggary game, with their reputation as bottlers it could still be the case come that game. :devil:

There's a thread on FF saying that the ref for the Killie v BHEAST game has had phone calls telling him what is to be expected,unsubstantiated from BHEAST fans

When they do it first for us then I would have no problem with it but I won't hold my breath on them doing it first.

They should applause us onto the park every time we play them,for being the biggest and most successful club in Scotland:grin:

Mind you,it would wind the BHEASTS up something terrible,I mean the BHEAST players never applauded Killie when they won the cup.

And as has already been said they have won feck all yet!

There's a thread on FF saying that the ref for the Killie v BHEAST game has had phone calls telling him what is to be expected,unsubstantiated from BHEAST fans

Just read that another story that will be sweep under the rug. That rug must be about 20ft off the ground by now.

Yes! Of course we should. We should also give them 3 cheers for being the best team. We should also let them win the last old firm game of the season 10-0. Because i'm completely convinced that if the situation was reversed Celtic would applaud Rangers on to the park.

meanwhile back in the real world......

Edited by Crimson Dynamo