Asian-Pacific bid Q&A at 3pm today

Forlanssister is citing a Tim-inspired quote to undermine the statement of a Rangers bidder? Hear hear.

When did he get hooked then? At the age of 10? Does that say he was a diehard ever after? When did we all got hooked? Did we become diehards thereafter?

I for one joined the legions at the age of 15 ... from behind the Iron Curtain and the Berlin Wall, listing to the German broadcasts of the BBC's World Service. It was tentative supporting for years to come, though I would consider myself a "diehard" since roundabout 1987, when I started listeing to the English versions of the World Service, BBC 2 and later on 5 and Five Live via BFBS. There are many ways by which you could become a "Rangers supporter" and since I have no clue where "Young Man" Ng was in 1972, and him being 10 years my senior, I wouldn't jump on some ill-meant mumblings by a Hooped Horror.

BTW, in those days gone by, I also had a soft spot for Nottingham Forest (they were not that bad back then) ... but thankfully, the draw of the Blue was stronger ...