Why does liquidation and newco worry so many?

Agree with this. Plus crowds would drop like a stone which in turn will mean it’ll be hard to pay bills for the upkeep of Ibrox and MP

That ls up to the fans to keep us alive until we get back hopefully we would dig deep and tough it out until then.

That ls up to the fans to keep us alive until we get back hopefully we would dig deep and tough it out until then.

I have serious doubts about it. Imagine december playing Ross country away or at Ibrox?

Will crowds drop like a stone though? There's nothing like being the victim of an injustice for galvanising support.

Personally, it makes me more determined to stand by the club.

The first season will be fine. In fact it’d be enjoyable go to these obscure grounds. But then the next season it would start to drop pretty dramatically with a huge drop in season ticket sales

I have serious doubts about it. Imagine december playing Ross country away or at Ibrox?

I know mate but as the saying goes you can only piss with cock you've got, remember the wage bill would also fall dramatically so if the crowds fell it wouldn't be a major problem. The trouble starts if we don't come straight back up on the bounce.

I know mate but as the saying goes you can only piss with cock you've got, remember the wage bill would also fall dramatically so if the crowds fell it wouldn't be a major problem. The trouble starts if we don't come straight back up on the bounce.

it’s the bills that Ibrox generates that worrys me, could we pay them?

it’s the bills that Ibrox generates that worrys me, could we pay them?

Only with major cuts in the playing squad. Personally, I think we'd have to sell any high earning players who aren't willing to take massive permanent wage cuts which would basically leave us with a team of youngsters and the SFA's 12 month signing ban would leave us unable to strengthen the squad with some experienced players.

Basically what I'm saying is that the fans would be able to keep the lights on, but not keep an expensive playing squad anywhere near the quality of what we have just now.

Only with major cuts in the playing squad. Personally, I think we'd have to sell any high earning players who aren't willing to take massive permanent wage cuts which would basically leave us with a team of youngsters and the SFA's 12 month signing ban would leave us unable to strengthen the squad with some experienced players.

Basically what I'm saying is that the fans would be able to keep the lights on, but not keep an expensive playing squad anywhere near the quality of what we have just now.

I get that mate, i just have doubts the crowds would stay high enough to do that. My first game was 78 or 79 and living up at Dumbreck we used to leave the house at 2:45 and be in the west enclosure. Despite what some rangers fans will tell you, there was some horrific crowds then

Guest wolfman

never thought i would say this or even think it but we need to liquidate and liquidate now.we have nothing to lose the sfa & spl are determined to destroy the club this has been building for years and they are relishing the opportunity to achieve it.we have nothing to lose they have everything to lose.

No fear from me, there has been a lot of propaganda vehemently opposing liquidation/newco but it's looking like the only option now. We'd be hamstrung financially but I don't think for one minute that the SPL would vote to refuse us admission. The SFA have done all they can to hamper us for the next year or so there's nothing much anybody else can do.

I'd love us to appeal to UEFA and bring the whole clandestine shabeen down around Regan and Lawell's ears.