Whytes father............who is this man?

Something has just occurred to me. CW, the devil himself. Ok, we know that.

His father has been getting an easy ride yet he seems to be very involved in this. In fact he is involved up to his neck. Should we not be doing some digging on his Dad? Get some dirt, find out where he lives and ask him questions.

No one likes seeing a family member under pressure. it could be an Achilles heal for him?

I am NOT promoting any sort of violence towards the man, anyone that does so or even threatens him is not a Rangers fans!

Food for thought as i know there Bears out there good at hunting.

Father and Son in the Champagne Bar at the Balmoral,Edinburgh last Friday.

Son transferred Ibrox MP and other assents to company father is the only director of in the west indies.

This needs looked into

Son transferred Ibrox MP and other assents to company father is the only director of in the west indies.

This needs looked into

No he didn't. None of the assets of the club were transferred to the BVI company.

No he didn't. None of the assets of the club were transferred to the BVI company.

Ok cool. What’s the company in the WI that Whytes father is the sole director of that has involvement in this?

Ok cool. What’s the company in the WI that Whytes father is the sole director of that has involvement in this?

Can't remember (Liberty Capital?) but Whyte granted it security of the assets of Rangers Group, which AFAIK only owns Rangers shares but it's dificult to know why the security was granted as it appears that that Rangers Group doesn't owe anything to that company.

David Hillier ‏ @DavidHillier · Open

@Frank_Bear the floating charge was moved to CW dad company so he is involved in RFC situation. Beyond that, I couldn't say. Sorry!

Retweeted by Frankie_Bear

CW’s DAd is involved