Fury (Chris Graham) on Scotland Tonight

How Chris sat next to him without tearing him a new one is beyond me.

Danny if i went on there i can guarantee you i’d give you plenty to write about :D Not an inch of it positive (if i was sat next to G-spot)

The trouble with Speirs is that he saves his most controversial nonsense for his writing. Most of what he says out loud is generalised and he plays it safe so as to make it difficult to have make it easy to have a real pop at him. Which makes it all the more baffling that he keeps on being asked to appear on these things - all he is, is a troll.

Cheers guys. There was literally nothing that I thought I could have pulled Spiers up on apart from his attempt to liken Miller to Whyte. Miller does have a business track record at least. As others have mentioned, I've rarely heard him say anything controversial on TV.

Neil Patey was really interesting. He is quite clear that Miller's plan could work but he's not sure it will with regard to CVA hurdles. At least it is heartening to know that it's possible.

It was a bit nerve racking but actually not as bad as a best man's speech I once had to do!

Have to say Chris you did not look nervous at all. As if you'd been doing it your whole life.

I was before it but the STV people were really nice and it's not that bad if you block out the fact people are watching on TV! Only about 10 people in the room.