I smell a rhat!

Instinct tells me D&P are twisting the knife one last time before ramming it home. I think this latest round of hope has been put up to show that Whyte and his pals at Duff and Phelps tried right up to the last minute to save the club, before announcing Liquidation on Monday!!

In my opinion the shower of them always had this as the endgame - drag it out until the end of season then pull the plug.

I'm not saying this to put people on a downer JUST DON'T BUILD YOUR HOPES UP TOO MUCH!

My gut feeling sadly. NATURALLY I HOPE I'M WRONG BUT I'M READY FOR THE WORSE!

:rolleyes:

I smell a rhat!

Instinct tells me D&P are twisting the knife one last time before ramming it home. I think this latest round of hope has been put up to show that Whyte and his pals at Duff and Phelps tried right up to the last minute to save the club, before announcing Liquidation on Monday!!

In my opinion the shower of them always had this as the endgame - drag it out until the end of season then pull the plug.

I'm not saying this to put people on a downer JUST DON'T BUILD YOUR HOPES UP TOO MUCH!

I now know why you never named your horse, you probably thought it would die in the desert, so why name it.

"Iv'e been through the desert on a horse named Shergar" doesn't have the same ring to it right enuff.

I smell a rhat!

It's best to perpare ourselves for the worst (just in case) because the club's situation is currently very, very vulnerable, but I also think you're being overly pessimistic. If they don't get a buyer sorted out this month D&P will be able to keep the club running in administration for several more months (at least another 2 or 3) simply by asking for help from the RFFF and ultimately by selling players if need be. That's my take on it anyway.

:rolleyes:

I now know why you never named your horse, you probably thought it would die in the desert, so why name it.

"Iv'e been through the desert on a horse named Shergar" doesn't have the same ring to it right enuff.

My feeling is that Whitehouse and his pal have already booked one way tickets to somewhere far away. In fact they've probably sent their families ahead of them...

My feeling is based on the number of contradictory statements along with the out and out lies that have left their mouths!

Btw you obviously don't understand that song!

If I'm wrong I'll be celebrating with a right tankful of stella!

i've long suspected liquidation is their end game. but they will find it hard to justify that with a workable blue knights bid on the table.

That's a good point, Dubious and Dubious could have painted themselves into a corner by pushing for liquidation. They thought they could come in in earn good coin then put us into liquidation, jobs a good un. But they have been under the Microscope here and everything they do has been analysed to death, any deliberate mistake will be pounced on. Hence maybe why they are looking for a honourable way out, that's if it's true they went all the way to Manchester to B Kennedy's home to speak with him?

It's best to perpare ourselves for the worst (just in case) because the club's situation is currently very, very vulnerable, but I also think you're being overly pessimistic. If they don't get a buyer sorted out this month D&P will be able to keep the club running in administration for several more months (at least another 2 or 3) simply by asking for help from the RFFF and ultimately by selling players if need be. That's my take on it anyway.

I'm sure they'd be willing to stay in place - with those salaries hardly surprising - truth is though there's only a limited amount of time they can work their scam before someone calls in the Law to investigate, that's why I think they'll liquidate and run come Monday! Join their families in America (or wherever) with their increased security...

As I say, hope I'm wrong but my experience and understanding of Capitalism tells me to expect the worse!

My feeling is that Whitehouse and his pal have already booked one way tickets to somewhere far away. In fact they've probably sent their families ahead of them...

My feeling is based on the number of contradictory statements along with the out and out lies that have left their mouths!

Btw you obviously don't understand that song!

If I'm wrong I'll be celebrating with a right tankful of stella!

Enlighten me i love that song.

I'm sure they'd be willing to stay in place - with those salaries hardly surprising - truth is though there's only a limited amount of time they can work their scam before someone calls in the Law to investigate, that's why I think they'll liquidate and run come Monday!

Nobody will be calling in the law to investigate D&P as things stand at the moment. If I'm not mistaken, the only legal thing that can happen to them at this point is that a creditor or charge holder petitions the court to have them replaced by other administrators, but they'd need pretty solid evidence of D&P not doing their jobs properly.

i've long suspected liquidation is their end game. but they will find it hard to justify that with a workable blue knights bid on the table.

I've read your stuff here and on rm and share your feelings re TBK's. Yes they will find it hard to justify - and I think both PM and BK are doing there best to highlight what you say - but once Sunday is over I feel they'll run with their piss poor excuses and their pockets bulging...

Hopefully Brian Kennedy has agreed to do a deal with Whyte (ie he's one of the two English based...) and I'm wrong!

These two crooks in D&P have been lying through their teeth from the get go...