Let the administrators know we Dont do Green

Guest John From Uddingston

There is no doubt left that the administration have done all they can to put the B K,s off, they are the only ones that they have slated in public time and again. We must let them know we wont accept anyone else. If S D M had had the guts to tell us he was being forced to sell by Lloyds we could have persuaded the bank to give P Murray the time he needed back then to organize the floatation.Tomorrow we must let them hear us loud and clear, Lloyds came out with a statement which basically calls A Johnston a liar, The head of Lloyds in Scotland was also the head of a Celtic supporters trust who,s name i cant remember and would be greatful if anyone can furbish me with it.

SDM is to blame here, Whyte was doing only what he does, without any concern for the human cost, it was like Murray giving an alcoholic a bottle of Whisky to look after and telling him not to drink it.

Rangers F.C gave MIH £500,000 a month to look after the books and give accountancy advice, They must carry the burden

Apart from Green who has stripped over 20 companies, who else do we know of that has Rangers at heart, dont forget the Blue Knights ultimate goal is to float and give the fans a chance to buy share

You and I have Rangers at heart John but we can't afford to buy the club right now.

We can have a whip round with all our mates but if we still can't come up with the dough why do we deserve to be able to buy the club.

And I'm all for a share issue and wish TBK had already done it, then we could be planning for next season.

Paul Murray had guarantee,d the £25m share issue, it is this that the club are suing Whyte,s lawyers for+ damages but, Lloyds and Murray lied and threatened Johnston to agree. I said all along that Rangers are just like a lot of other business,s , They have been victims of misappropriation of company funds and fraud, If the police had been quicker off the mark and had charged Whyte no sanction could have been taken , not even the SFA dossier until it was over. Were the staff in the Daily Record demonized like our staff and club are when Robert Maxwell stole the pensions and defrauded millions

How do you know Green has stripped over 20 companies ?

Charles Green, whose group is in pole position to buy Rangers, has had business dealings with a finance firm connected with disgraced Rangers owner Craig Whyte.

Does this not send a shiver down your spine like it does me ?

Why are TBK the "only" option ?

Do you know who all the bidders are ? I thought one of them was still unknown, no ?

I can understand people being pro-TBK and TBK supporters - but I simply cant, and wont, buy the whole "only show in town" - been there before more than once and look how that turned out.

I am not against TBK, but the whole "it MUST be TBK" is tiresome too.

It seems they are using their "we are Rangers men" to garner support - but they would do well to remember that D&P are only here to serve the creditors - the club loyalties of the bidders makes no difference to them.

If Green is offering a straight 8 million then TBK should offer the same and see if they can get the club. They know what Green's bid is so, if they are serious, match it - no conditions, no European clauses - simply put, MATCH IT !!

Edited by craig

It seems they are using their "we are Rangers men" to garner support - but they would do well to remember that D&P are only here to serve the creditors - the club loyalties of the bidders makes no difference to them.

D&P are here to try and rescue the business too Craig. Well, they're supposed to be.....