DUFF AND PHELPS AND GANGSTERS? - Leggo's latest conspiracy theory

Classic bit of new age LeggoLand here.... :D

Sunday, 13 May 2012

DUFF AND PHELPS AND GANGSTERS?

THERE are more questions than answers when it comes to the way Duff and Phelps have been behaving. When it comes to the behaviour of, in particular, managing director, David Whitehouse.

And there are two questions which have been posed to me time and time and time again. Over and over and over again. By supporters, obviously. But also by other insolvency practitioners. By lawyers. By members of the hallowed halls of academia. Even by accountants.

Number one is this.

Are Duff and Phelps INCOMPETENT?

Well, the insolvency practitioners are better qualified than I to answer that question and many of them, interviewed in newspapers and on television, have expressed surprise at many of the decisions Duff and Phelps and David Whitehouse have taken.

Letâ??s leave the question of Duff and Phelpsâ?? competency to them.

The second question on the lips of many has also been asked privately by other insolvency practitioners. By lawyers. By members of the hallowed halls of academia. Even by accountants.

Question number two is this.

Are Duff and Phelps BENT?

Others may ask such a question, but I could not possibly comment.

For those lawyers who pose such a question are better qualified to answer.

Therefore, letâ??s just leave any question of whether or not Duff and Phelps are bent, to them.

But within hours of Duff and Phelps turning to a man who has had business links with Craig Whyte, the decidedly dodgy looking Charles Green, someone with impeccable contacts within the world of insolvency practitioners and lawyers in Edinburgh, told me those people are now asking another question.

One, which if the answer proves to be in the affirmative, would go almost all the way to explaining some of the otherwise inexplicable decisions Duff and Phelps and in particular the firmâ??s managing director, David Whitehouse, have taken.

The third question, the new question, is this.

Are Duff and Phelps being THREATENED?

Are they the mere puppets of dark and sinister underworld forces? Gangsters? And is there a link between any such people from organised crime in, for instance, London, and Craig Whyte?

One thing which is surprising is that none of the big hitters in Scotland in the world of insolvency, even got a sniff of being called in to handle the administration of Rangers.

There was no sign of people with such impeccable credentials as Nimmo Smith or Bryan Jackson, men with experience of the administration of Scottish football clubs. Men who know the lie of the land in Scotland and in Scottish business circles. Why?

Surely they were not warned off?

Surely we are not entering the world of John Le Carre and James Ellroy?

Is all of the above fanciful? Should the men with white coats be sent for and given the SatNav route to LeggoLand?

Or should the Serious â?? the VERY Serious â?? Crime Squad â?? the Sweeney by whatever their name is now - be hitting the road with tyres screeching and Blues and Twos flashing?

And heading for Duff and Phelps to take David Whitehouse into protective custody?

At any other time, in the midst of any other story which I have been involved in, stretching back for nigh on half a century, had anyone posed such questions, had they been insolvency practitioners, those who walk the hallowed halls of academia, lawyers or accountants, I would have been the first to order the strait jackets.

But these are different days. This is a different story. It is like no other I can recall in close to half a century.

And if we are agreed that Duff and Phelps are not incompetent. If we are agreed that Duff and Phelps are not bent, then what are we left with?

The question of whether or not Duff and Phelps and the firmâ??s managing director, David Whitehouse, are being threatened by dark evil and sinister forces? Gangsters? Organised crime? People with links to Craig Whyte?

This time it isnâ??t Stewart Regan and the SFA who should be asking the questions. Itâ??s Jack and the Sweeney.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

Maybe the Horse with no name is/was David Leggat :)

I was thinking the same thing :D

Really.... propaganda at its worst. Leggo accuses people like Speirs of being so biased in his reporting that he is a weorthless journalist. Sorry Leggo, but you are showing the same tendencies towarda any bid that is not TBK.

I am NOT pro Charles Green - I am merely open-minded until proven otherwise - but this is typical pro-TBK spin.

Really, the administrators warned off by gangsters ? That is his headline.... yet there is absolutely NOTHING within the body of his blog to suggest there is any evidence to corroborate it.

I am not saying it cant be so, but he is proving zero proof. Which makes it nothing more than propaganda.

Psychosis (from the Ancient Greek ψυχή "psyche", for mind/soul, and -ωσις "-osis", for abnormal condition) means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".

Psychosis (from the Ancient Greek ψυχή "psyche", for mind/soul, and -ωσις "-osis", for abnormal condition) means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".

Mate I've downed a few whiskies tonight and just adhered to your post...help me mate ah must be 'plastered'....what does all you've typed that mean? :woohoo: