If Boyd believes this, he needs his head looked at

Gees, it's getting harder and harder to come on here and post recently.

Does anyone really thing we will be in contention for relegation place or bottom half this season?

How many that think this thought the same about Eck last season and loved the fact we had manage to get PLG?

Just amazes me. Not looking good but he will get it going IMO (i'll wait for all the slaggings, certainly enuf in the past few days of the opinion)

Get behind the team. Im certainly not enjoying it but FFS some of the comments are ridiculous.

Dont mention the R word!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGH!

no I cant see that happening, really really cant. As for bottom 6 cant see that happening either to be honest. We are crap this season, but I wouldnt say there was 6 other teams in the SPL that are consistantly better than us and will continue to be till the end of the season. So maybe finish in 5th then! haha.

No joking I hate to say it but I think we be lucky to get 3rd again

Guest Bertent
Ever the optomist, I still think we will finish 2nd, yet hope celtic fuck up big style!

Even optomism should be grounded on some sort of statistical evidence.

As the custodian will do doubt say " we have no devine right to be in the top flight every season" "fans have to be realistic"

5 points- we could do that in the next two to three games. This is a team that is devoid of confidence, talent, fight and structure. IMHO its worse than the Greig era, at least most of that team gave a fuck!