Those fantastic Rangers fans

I'm probably a bit late with this, what with all the carry-on over recent months......, anyway.

Don't berate me but I attended only one game at Ibrox last season (v St.Mirren 2nd last home game) and apart from the missed penalties I thoroughly enjoyed the game.

What really stood out for me was that fantastic section of fans stuck in a corner of the Broomloan, they never stopped for one minute (well they did actually, twice in fact, in the 19th and 72nd minutes for the red card demo).

I was seated in the Govan Stand close to the Copeland Rd end and I'm not trying to have a go at the fans in there but you could hear them eating their crisps and supping their Bovril, changed days from when I attended games on a regular basis a few years back.

The Copeland Rd (Rangers end) was always the noisiest part of the Stadium and consisted mainly of the craziest of fervant followers pushing the team on when attacking that end in the second half. When did all that change? Certainly the introduction of seating has played a part.

The reason I'm writing this is only to say - Why not put those guys in the Broomloan into the Copeland Rd where they truly belong....and get that part of the Stadium 'rocking' again. These guys are the REAL 12th man.

I wish I could be part of that, but will need to concede to the much younger much fitter guys.

Keep it up lads...please RFC, put those Bears in the Copeland.

Don't berate you whilst you berate thousands? Best to simply not bother going back for 1 game a season if it pisses you off that much. Must be terribly changed days indeed from when you attended games on a regular basis a few years back.

But if it was merely the Govan that irked you so much go to that Copeland place you keep referring to, maybe you will be happy there - wherever there is....oops, just noticed 'Rangers end' in brackets. All is well after all, every 'end' at Ibrox is ours.

I wish I could be part of that, but will need to concede to the much younger much fitter guys.

Keep it up lads...please RFC, put those Bears in the Copeland.

Half inched from FF.

New singing group

Called The boys in blue. Situated top half of CF5.

Admin chop if already covered.

That's Copland front btw.....:ninja:

Don't berate you whilst you berate thousands? Best to simply not bother going back for 1 game a season if it pisses you off that much. Must be terribly changed days indeed from when you attended games on a regular basis a few years back.

But if it was merely the Govan that irked you so much go to that Copeland place you keep referring to, maybe you will be happy there - wherever there is....oops, just noticed 'Rangers end' in brackets. All is well after all, every 'end' at Ibrox is ours.

...missed the point man, but then that doesn't surprise me Copeland Rd dweller. Enjoy the crisps and Bovril.

I'm probably a bit late .........................put those Bears in the Copeland.

You do realise those who you are praising in the original post are the very same people you are calling "racist", "morons"."ridiculous" and telling " to get to f*** " in this post?

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?43402-Bocanegra-speaks-out.