Poor Neglected Sectarianism

I think some of our own supporters have been sucked into this nonsense by the media as well, only yesterday we saw a thread on Lafferty used to label Rangers supporters Bigots .

As if we don't have enough problems with the filth now we have supposedly our own doing the same.

In a week when Regan thought it was fine to favourite a tweet hoping one of our players gets hung it gets lost in amongst our own support(if they are) using the Lafferty Wedding to call us all Bigots.

That's very depressing. Are they wilfully ignoring the bits they don't like or are they just plain thick? However, I'm trying to be nice.

Just read and published your replies as all comments on the main site need moderated and manually published before they're visible to the public.

Jeezo, some of the comments beggar belief.

It's almost as if they've invested so much energy into wishing us dead that they never noticed themselves crossing the line into madness.

There was a comment earlier that I couldn't publish. Some roaster going on about CVA money going to the SAS and some other drivel about Bobby Sands. :facepalm:

Guest ibrox1690

Hi

I'm an "old school" Rangers supporter before I moved to SA in the 1970's when Rangers only signed white Protestants although a few Catholics slipped through the cracks on co-incidentally being from SA "Don Kitchenbrand". The Rangers were forced by the PC brigade to start signing everyone and look how that turned out. Rangers even won the European Cup Winners Cup back in 1972 with their "sectarian" policy. Rangers should go back to that policy although it might be difficult with all these left wingers screaming "employment equity". I personally believe employers should be able to employ who they want even if it is based on religion/race. They even want to ban our songs yet back when I went to Ibrox there was no problem with it.

I want my club to sign the best players they possibly can regardless of race or religion.

Political correctness doesn't come into the argument purely because politics have no place in sport. (Are your beliefs more correct if the team wins, less correct if they lose?)

The extent of my political thought is that I'm proud to be Scottish and proud to be a citizen of the United Kingdom.

I love Rangers because I love football.