Is it Coincidence??

Guest Stan Smith

I usually get torn right into folks for getting on the anti BF bandwagon, but appreciate you arent doing that and have asked a sensible question. Normally I would just disagree, but the Motherwell game (1st game of the season) was the best I have seen and he wasnt playing. It might have been new team, new season etc etc, but they did well without him.

That said, BF was man of the match against Haifi by a country mile so its quite a hard one to say with any conviction.

On balance, keep BF playing every week imho

I usually get torn right into folks for getting on the anti BF bandwagon, but appreciate you arent doing that and have asked a sensible question. Normally I would just disagree, but the Motherwell game (1st game of the season) was the best I have seen and he wasnt playing. It might have been new team, new season etc etc, but they did well without him.

That said, BF was man of the match against Haifi by a country mile so its quite a hard one to say with any conviction.

On balance, keep BF playing every week imho

i fully agree.

Guest wickacademyfc

Right well im an Arab but I really don't like to see Rangers play badly (except against us)

To be honest I agree to a certain extent that domestically Gers play b8r without Bazza as the game seems to flow faster. So I think you should use him less in domestic games (maybe bring him on if you's are 2-0 up with 25 mins to go - so he does not drop 2 much of a fitness level) but have his be name the first on the teamsheet in Europe as he seems to suit the European game b8r as it is more tactical.....still have him play domestically of course I just wouldnt start him all the time cos when he is ont he bench Gers seem to play faster and push for goals early on rather than trying to pass their way up the pitch slowly and gradually break the defence down, I mean FFS this is the SPL it ain't that hard to break down a defence (if you play fast flowing footie + have skillfull players like the ones you have)

Just my opinion anyway