I still don't see what the big deal is, end of the day if we come out of this with a CVA we are paying back a HELL of a lot less than we should be with all the debt we are potentially paying off at pennies in the pound. No pleasing some people I tell you.

And it's not as if we had an abundance of options

I still don't see what the big deal is, end of the day if we come out of this with a CVA we are paying back a HELL of a lot less than we should be with all the debt we are potentially paying off at pennies in the pound. No pleasing some people I tell you.

is it to much to ask for someone to pay 8 million ish for a debt free rangers.

green is just another whyte. buy us for a quid and make the fans pay the rest.

tbk would be we've seen that offer. the others we don't know.

But their CVA proposal was not deemed to be better for the creditors which is the bottom line here. The administrators have a responsibility to ensure they get the best deal for them. So this Green bid must be it.

tbk would be we've seen that offer. the others we don't know.

We saw TBK's offer....but not their actual CVA proposal. The break down of the original figures, may have been slightly different. Also the BK's CVA may also have specific wording pointing to the original monies being a loan of some sort....

But their CVA proposal was not deemed to be better for the creditors which is the bottom line here. The administrators have a responsibility to ensure they get the best deal for them. So this Green bid must be it.

must be. it is easier to bid the rangers fans money than your own after all.

We saw TBK's offer....but not their actual CVA proposal. The break down of the original figures, may have been slightly different. Also the BK's CVA may also have specific wording pointing to the original monies being a loan of some sort....

no mention in tbk offer of loaning rangers money though.