Daly and Kerryfail ,

Me too. Maybe casey is mistaking those who defend our club and traditions as being obsessed with them.

I'm not mistaking anything. Call it whatever you like, but the puerile tit-for-tat war that rages on, has ruined the game more than anyone at Hampden or Holyrood could ever hope for.

I can defend the club and it's traditions without feeling the need to score points against that lot.

I'm not mistaking anything. Call it whatever you like, but the puerile tit-for-tat war that rages on, has ruined the game more than anyone at Hampden or Holyrood could ever hope for.

I can defend the club and it's traditions without feeling the need to score points against that lot.

The age of the internet has only made things like that worse IMO. Previously the zealots who were obsessed with either side would've been confined to their local or the like.

I dont see point scoring, i see fans desperately trying to defend our name, brand, club and fans from a despicable enemy who will stoop to any level to blacken our name and have us punished for anything and everything.