Charles Green Statement

I'm not jumping to any worst conclusions though! I'm actually feeling very positive about the club's future, but not because of D&P or the Green consortium. I'm positive because I know we'll get through this period of adversity in one form or another and live to fight another day no matter how many bastards there are out there trying to kill the club.

For me Duff and Phelps will deserve much thanks if we come out of this well.

Guest Dutchy

D&P have screwed us, the SFA are trying thier best to screw us, Craig Whyte completely fecked us up and Charles Green is just another one of these seeming long line of businessmen and professionals that don't give a fuck about the club, except for what they can get out of it.

D&P have screwed us, the SFA are trying thier best to screw us, Craig Whyte completely fecked us up and Charles Green is just another one of these seeming long line of businessmen and professionals that don't give a fuck about the club, except for what they can get out of it.

Businessmen in wanting to make money shocker.

And how have Duff and Phelps screwed us, not including Mark Daly's propaganda? If we survive this they'll be Rangers legends for me.

legends set themselves apart from the crowd.

its hard to see what d&p have done that any other insolvancy firm couldnt do. indeed it could be argued a team of monkeys could have done as well if not better.

They've done their job, end of the day so do players.

I'll be looking at purchasing a top with Duff and Phelps on the back as soon as this is all over.

It took most of us 19 years to realise David Murray was screwing us so we have a reason not to trust anyone. We the supporters have to be more vigilant in the future and not believe these money men are dropping barrow loads of cash on us.

It took most of us 19 years to realise David Murray was screwing us so we have a reason not to trust anyone. We the supporters have to be more vigilant in the future and not believe these money men are dropping barrow loads of cash on us.

There still has to be a balance, decrying everyone as evil out to destroy us isn't too sensible either.