leggo - still time to stop green and duff and Phelps.

well somebody's buying the d&p mantra at least.

Have HMRC disputed D&P's claim that no CVA would have been acceptable?

Their reason for rejecting Green's offer would hold true for any other CVA as far as I can see. Or have I missed something.

Have HMRC disputed D&P's claim that no CVA would have been acceptable?

Their reason for rejecting Green's offer would hold true for any other CVA as far as I can see. Or have I missed something.

they haven't disputed nor confirmed that it would apply to all cvas.

Bit I read from HMRC claimed no CVA was being accepted no matter the amount of money unless it was full payment, they are going after the bad guys and for some reason an accepted CVA stands in the way of that.

Come on, you know, we know it. It would have been fine if someone would have given them 60 or 80 pence in the pound. Not what any of our pretenders were willing or able to pay though.

Come on, you know, we know it. It would have been fine if someone would have given them 60 or 80 pence in the pound. Not what any of our pretenders were willing or able to pay though.

that's perhaps true certainly.

who knows though 20 or 30 might have swung it.

... but they've explained the reasons for their decision, so how could any other proposed CVA avoid failing the ways Green's has?

What criteria would have to be met? More money possibly, but how much more - and from what source?

Is their any evidence that any other bidder outlined a proposal which would have been more acceptable to HMRC?

Paid over years and years I doubt HMRC were waiting that long.

quite possibly not. we will never know.

the main thing here is d&p. green completes the set. every bidder has been told lies by d&p.

nothing they say can be trusted. that's not me calling them liars it every single bidder pointing out things d&p said weren't true.

people should remember that.