Traynor - Walter, One call changed everything

I think most people either don't see the spin, choose to ignore it or just expect it now (so aren't even in the least bit surprised by it).

We've been getting practically nothing but spin at the club for a long time.

It intensified when Whyte took over, only to intensify again when we went into administration.

Now it seems to have broken the earth's atmosphere and headed off into the dark cosmos on the spin scale.

.....:woohoo::onetoomany::brick::flash::hammer::sleep::popeyjoe::drink:

WTF does that mean 54? :D

Just trying to justify your comment about what you were saying about the earth's atmosphere and heading off into the dark cosmos on the spin scale.:grin:

Didn't make a very good example of it...but that's down to the smillies on offer.

Edited by 54andcounting

Just trying to justify your comment about what you were saying about the earth's atmosphere and heading off into the dark cosmos on the spin scale.:grin:

I stand by that metaphor because I think the spin has been ramped up to new levels in the past week or so. The editors of the Scottish newspapers must be loving it!

That's certainly not what I was referring to gunslinger. I hope it didn't come accross that I was suggesting Walter is lying because I'm a Walter fan and doubt very much if he's told many lies in his life.