Traynor - Walter, One call changed everything

Using the same media scum that we all ment to hate and that are ment to hate Rangers to do there bidding, hope your all proud of Walter?

That will be the same media that Charles Green has used then :rolleyes:

They are ALL using the media, wake up and smell the coffee.

Tell me how he has used them? Other than doing normal interviews?

Did Walter not also just do a "normal interview" ? Or are we to read more into what Walter says in his media interviews than what Charles Green says in his media interviews ?

Lets not forget that Charles Green tried the populist route too by saying he would rename Murray Park - that wasnt "using" the media to do his bidding ??

Did Walter not also just do a "normal interview" ? Or are we to read more into what Walter says in his media interviews than what Charles Green says in his media interviews ?

Lets not forget that Charles Green tried the populist route too by saying he would rename Murray Park - that wasnt "using" the media to do his bidding ??

No as it was at a RFF meeting was it not?

And i think calling for the fans not to buy season ticket via the press an RST is digusting from this group, but oit's WS so fuck it it must be ok.

No as it was at a RFF meeting was it not?

And i think calling for the fans not to buy season ticket via the press an RST is digusting from this group, but oit's WS so fuck it it must be ok.

Did Walter Smith actually say dont buy season tickets ? Can you point me to the quotes on that as I havent as yet seen them. The RST seem to be doing their own bidding, None of us know that Walter asked them to make that announcement - and we all know that the RST have been hanging their hat on almost every "only show in town". Plus, with the emotion of someone like Walter stepping up with someone of McColl's wealth behind them will mean that the RST will obviously want that group at the helm - so I dont think Walter would have asked the RST to make that statement. I would like to think so anyway.

You accuse others of telling lies, which is your prerogative - but I would like to see your proof that Walter Smith is complicit in asking ST's to not be renewed as I havent seen that proof yet.

And, by the way and for the record - I will admit to being more enthused about the Walter consortium than the Green one with a very large caveat being that we need far more information than we are currently getting. From ALL parties.

I dont care if it is Rangers men at the helm, I only care about the club. I for one would welcome Warren Buffett with open arms in all honesty.....

I dont really even care if the owners are here to make a profit - because if they do make a profit the chances are that they are leaving the club in a reasonably fit and healthy position too (although not guaranteed).

I am not even that concerned that they waited till all the dirty work had been done - it is done so it has happened, who had to do it is almost now an irrelevance.

What IS irrelevant is that WE, RANGERS, come out of this with a future ahead of us. Even if that future means 3, 4 or 5 barren years of climbing through the SFL into the SPL then so be it. But so long as we emerge with a future without the cloud of possible astronomical debts over us then I will accept that short term pain of climbing through the ranks again - why ? Because the alternative is far too painful to even think about.

Guest ?apester
Tell me how he has used them? Other than doing normal interviews?

Green has never been out the papers and what has had to say has been mostly crap . Ironic he said yesterday that the only good thing in newspapers were fish and chips when he's been a daily contributor .