Jim mccoll speaks out

I don't really think mcolls lost yet. he wasn't part of tbk.

he's come into this expecting to be where we are today.

Facts Facts if he's going to accuse somebody of something, he can't then do the exact same thing himself.

The one thing that I have concerns with regards to Green & Co. is how they want to raise the money for the running of the club. As it looks, for the time being, it will be done much like what Walter & Co. would do, tapping into the ressources of investors and hoping on good season/normal ticket sales.

On a sidenote, it is interesting to note that neither McColl or Smith were apparently looking to be part of the Blue Knights. Was that e.g. due to Paul Murray's role, history, and behaviour?

The one thing that I have concerns with regards to Green & Co. is how they want to raise the money for the running of the club. As it looks, for the time being, it will be done much like what Walter & Co. would do, tapping into the ressources of investors and hoping on good season/normal ticket sales.

On a sidenote, it is interesting to note that neither McColl or Smith were apparently looking to be part of the Blue Knights. Was that e.g. due to Paul Murray's role, history, and behaviour?

I would be amazed if p Murray wasn't part of this bid.

Walters just a much better figure head than p Murray.

the fact that mcoll doesn't rate green is a fact.

I'm not sure what your looking for fact wise.

Ask him why he doesn't trust him, when he gives a clear and concise answer with facts of Greens wrong doing then I will listen about not in safe hands. Until then he's just mud-slinging again for effect amd we've had enough of that shit to last forever.

Ask him why he doesn't trust him, when he gives a clear and concise answer with facts of Greens wrong doing then I will listen about not in safe hands. Until then he's just mud-slinging again for effect amd we've had enough of that shit to last forever.

Explaining his reasons for launching a bid to save the club, Mr McColl added: "I think there is real concern about the Charles Green bid and what might happen. A number of people have been approached by him. They feel uncomfortable about the way it is going.

"We wouldn't have come out with this if we had been comfortable, if the deal was going through, the club was being saved and everything was going to be hunky-dory. But I think there is real concern about this being a re-run of what has happened before.

"There is a real concern. The focus here is to make sure this is stabilised and safe, that is all. Rangers Football Club is far too important for Scotland, Scottish football, and Glasgow to be messed up again.

"Our bid is because the group that is involved want to make sure that it is in good hands, in safe hands.

"A number of the individuals in our group have great concerns because of their interactions with Green. The way it is going, there is not enough transparency. There is just worry, with all the club has been through. The group here has decided that something had to be done to fix this – to try to recover the situation with the club.

So they don't like Green because he doesn't ask for money very nicely is the way I read that.

Sounds to me that Green doesn't suffer fools gladly and isn't one for blowing smoke up people's arses, who are used to getting the smoke blown up their arses.

And still not one fact about wrong doing in his business dealings anybody could've made that statement.

Then talks about transparency will telling us absolutely the sum total of f#*k all about his plan.

So they don't like Green because he doesn't ask for money very nicely is the way I read that.

Sounds to me that Green doesn't suffer fools gladly and isn't one for blowing smoke up people's arses, who are used to getting the smoke blown up their arses.

And still not one fact about wrong doing in his business dealings anybody could've made that statement.

Then talks about transparency will telling us absolutely the sum total of f#*k all about his plan.

do you really think they are going to come out and tell stories like the one I told you the other day.

I agree transparency must be given by all.

The fact that McColl and Walter weren't prepared to do the dirty work themselves yet now try and portray themselves as some sort of saviour is pretty pathetic to be honest

or things have got so bad that two guys who are retired and want out of the limelight have been forced to act tells its own story.

I dont think you could be more wrong about Walter. go read my thread on traynors piece in todays record.