Newco vote - SPL or SFL?

Newco vote  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Newco vote

• SPL votes to let us back in
    • SPL rejects us, we end up in SFL div 3

The SPL option would depend for me. If its a straight vote then they allow us back in then thats obviously where we want to be. But if they only vote us back in due to the TV money excuse then they can jog on and Id prefer the SFL.

Being in Div 1 or 3 is possibility....Putting us in Div 1 gives the so called fans of other clubs the satisfaction of seeing Rangers relegated and not getting off but at same time probably only stops the income of TV and attendance for only 1 season.

But Im inclined to start again in Div 3 and have the rebuilding process of a fresh start. We wont have European football if we stay in SPL so why not run up the leagues while we cant play European football. At the same time the SFL clubs like Alloa, East Stirling get a nice pay day and we can be seen as helping them out rather than lining the pockets of Dundee Utd, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen for 3 years.

Yeah putting us Division 1 would mean Sky can accept that, any longer then they would rip up the deal, I think I read that somewhere.

I am hugely undecided but we have so many bitter twats in the SPL wanting to bring as much punishment on us whilst taking money off us and rising tickets prices for the privilege of us visiting them. I feel being in the SPL would stagnate us as well no European football is a bit of a killer for attracting targets, plus the possible extra points deductions.

Being in Div 3 helps the little clubs but in some ways some of them are just as bad as the SPL diddies but they don't get the press time. Crowds would reduce because some of the fans wont see glory. Also the desperation of the SFA again to change the structure of the bodies so we come into their jurisdiction makes everything questionable.

Guest ?apester

Division 3 for me . There shouldn't even be a discussion . Precedent has been set with Livingston and Gretna . We should not be letting the greedy self serving chairmen of the SPL decide our fate . Start from scratch and work our way up and give the haters no ammunition . If we the fans stick by the club then the club by the time it gets back in the SPL will be on a very sound financial footing . The playing squads needed to see us through the divisions will cost a fractions of what we will pay in the SPL and in the meantime those still in the SPL will struggle because of the loss of income from us not being there .

Running a wee poll here - do you want SPL to reject or accept us?

I'm wondering if everyone who's voted on your poll here actually understands that you're asking what we WANT to happen at the SPL vote because the results would suggest that maybe they've misunderstood the point of your poll.