creditors report online

It makes me feel ashamed to see all those small creditors in black and white. It should never have happened like this. It more than likely would have come about because of the EBTs but to screw all these people, Craig Whyte has a lot to answer for.

It more than likely would have come about because of the EBTs but to screw all these people, Craig Whyte has a lot to answer for.

Absolutely BM. If what Ken Olverman reported to the SFA is correct, then Craig Whyte started screwing every single person or business we dealt with as soon as he took over because he changed from our normal business practice of paying bills within one month to paying them within two months. That's the sort of thing that would have been very difficult for some of the companies to deal with.

It makes me feel ashamed to see all those small creditors in black and white. It should never have happened like this. It more than likely would have come about because of the EBTs but to screw all these people, Craig Whyte has a lot to answer for.

I don't suppose it covers all of them, but so many of those people must have accepted the proposal because they thought they were still able to help The Rangers, in some way, even at their own expense. 'An absolute disgrace' doesn't even begin to cover it.

I used to think the only time I was humiliated as a Bear was when those two cretins in Ardrossan did their things, but I'm not so sure now.

Genuine question - if you were walking down the street, and a certain Mr C Whyte happened by, what would you do? I have no record of any sort, but I fancy a spell inside might await me.

Guest Lloret1972

Can't quite understand HMRC's bill being £94 million when the Big Tax Case hasn't been decided yet? Or m I missing something?

I don't suppose it covers all of them, but so many of those people must have accepted the proposal because they thought they were still able to help The Rangers, in some way, even at their own expense. 'An absolute disgrace' doesn't even begin to cover it.

I used to think the only time I was humiliated as a Bear was when those two cretins in Ardrossan did their things, but I'm not so sure now.

Genuine question - if you were walking down the street, and a certain Mr C Whyte happened by, what would you do? I have no record of any sort, but I fancy a spell inside might await me.

Hopefully it will be him and not you doing a spell inside.

Haven't compared both just yet, but these are essentially the same folk who were listed in the CVA proposal?

Black Day in our history this.

NB: What is the HMRC bill covering then? A potential 75m EBT bill plus the rest of the known stuff?

NB II: While it is not their fault for obvious reasons, part in the non-payment of even a few pounds to the other creditors now also blackens the hands of HMRC.

NB III: Arsenal and St. Etienne accepted the proposal, Orebrö (Bedoya) and Palermo (Goian?) did not. MAybe we offer to play Arsenal and St. Etienne in friendly games?

Edited by der Berliner