Protest at Ibrox.

Guest UB07

The so called Rangers men with the mythical hoards of money have done a lot of damage to Rangers future with their half hearted bids and good intentions. Im sick to the back teeth with the lot of them.

And now they advise us not to buy season books or merchandise which will surely put the club into administration again. Pretty strong fucking shout from a bunch who seem to lose access to their fucking bank accounts when push comes to shove.

I for one fear that the show is over. The only thing left is the stadium. The players are jumping ship in their droves.

We are constantly waiting for the nightmare to be over. Its not going to happen. Were in a big fuck off hole with no ladder and no one is comming to help, even though they say the will.

It is the end of the line.

We are finished.

Guest Dutchy
Surely it's up to you to confirm to everyone how you come to that conclusion?

Ha ha, confirm the secrecy of buisnessmen.

No, I don't think it's up to me, but my feeling is he's got nothing to say about Rangers other than he wants a successful club, but where's this £20 million gone that he boasted about. That tells me he's a fanny merchant.

Guest Bluenose80
At the moment the most important thing is saving our club (agreed). I would much rather trust Bomber than Green. How anyone who still thinks green is the real deal is beyond me. We must unite and use our enormous strength - it is the only way, unless you don't care of of have a club.

I have yet to see anything concrete that shows he is not or anything concrete that shows Bomber is. He may be a Rangers man but he keeping us in the dark as much as Green, Walter did the same all talk no action.

grandson was there last night with his dad he has not stopped talking about the peotest since he came home i'am watching him right now out in the backgarden playing against the two cats and a dustbin six years old and he's a rangers diehard this is the future lets hope there will be a conclusion to all this upheaval soon .

Guest govansw1
The most pathetic fact is that we the fans have not been able to come together and invest in the club and save us from this mess. The RFFF was a complete and utter disaster that raised nothing. I would be willing to invest plenty money if there was a proper scheme and strategy but we as a club just seems entirely incapable of doing anything. We have watched the third con artist pull another fast one with the club. Where does it end?

There is a proper scheme. Register your interest with http://www.RangersUnite.com. Have a read at the proposal first though. Cheers

Guest govansw1
Do you know if the guys at RU have had a meeting with Green?

There is a 'Contact The Team' tab on the RU site. I think paul@rangersunite.com would be best placed to answer your question.