Aberdeen newco div3

Kilmarnock newco div3

dundee hibs newco div3

hibs newco div3

dumferlimne newco div3

anymore to the list

Please add

Ha ha ha could you imagine

Well, I think a lot of these clubs will go into admin, but unless they're unfortunate enough to owe the tax man the majority of the money, they'll probably manage to CVA their way out with only a points penalty.

We should be prepared to buy up the first one that goes into admin. I'll feel no guilt about destroying any of the SPL teams to get Rangers back into the top flight. I'm going to guess St. Mirren will be first.

Well, I think a lot of these clubs will go into admin, but unless they're unfortunate enough to owe the tax man the majority of the money, they'll probably manage to CVA their way out with only a points penalty.

We should be prepared to buy up the first one that goes into admin. I'll feel no guilt about destroying any of the SPL teams to get Rangers back into the top flight. I'm going to guess St. Mirren will be first.

I would rather we played our way back to the top flight rather than buy some shity clubs share .

I would rather we played our way back to the top flight rather than buy some shity clubs share .

So would I, but we might not get the opportunity. Entry into Div3 is not a guaranteed fallback for us. It'll go down to a vote, and there are a lot of bitter bastards out there holding black balls.

So would I, but we might not get the opportunity. Entry into Div3 is not a guaranteed fallback for us. It'll go down to a vote, and there are a lot of bitter bastards out there holding black balls.

That's the reason why we will probably need to grit our teeth and accept the conditions attached to get into the first divison .

That's the reason why we will probably need to grit our teeth and accept the conditions attached to get into the first divison .

Again, I agree. But I think this is also subject to a vote, which I find worrying.

Again, I agree. But I think this is also subject to a vote, which I find worrying.

I believe the SPL said they will create a SPL 2 if the teams vote against us getting into the first .

The leaders in sporting integrity attempting to blackmail member clubs into making a decision. Who would have thought that :)

Guest east lothian blue

The spl board have already suggested they will make an spl 2 if the div 1 vote fails.I would think that

all ground compliant clubs would be invited to join the spl2 .The thought of sfl div 3 clubs holing a vote to decide if we take up the div 3 vacancy fills me with just a bit more than fear!.