A Word To All Protestors.

So you were all chanting...(now remember I was there too, I witnessed this...) you pulled down a banner, (you said you were there to do this) It quite obviously made you feel big at the time...now you are coming on here preaching to people who wanted to and did protest the they frightened young kids etc....the protestors stood in silence while you lot chanted etc....

I might be mistaken but I think it was you lot that put the fear into anyone!!!!

Will maybe stop them doing it nextime.

Will maybe stop them doing it nextime.

so your not denying it now? oh and I doubt very much big man...wasnt that scary...just disturbing how Rangers fans can turn against others...people like you lot give the media things to talk about, they report on behaviour before reason imo.

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL
Chanting my chairmans name is a scary thing is it

Lmao

this is what went on outside ibrox yesterday. you must be so proud Dunn.

taken from a poster on Follow Follow

Dear Sir,

I am writing to register my anger and utter disgust at the the club official website's version of events which took place outisde of Ibrox after the final whistle of Saturday's match against Dunfermline.

As a Rangers fan who witnessed the events and who wasn't actually part of the protest, I can say hand on heart, that the club's website report is nothing more than a disgusting set of lies. Those fans who were protesting against Mr Murray had every right to do so. It's called living in democratic society. Not every Rangers fan will believe that Mr Murray is the right man to take the club forward and quite frankly, is it any wonder after the shameful treatment they received outside the stadium by 'David Murray fans'

Which brings me to my next point. The protesters conducted themselves in a dignified and civil manner. However, the same cannot be said by those defending Mr. Murray. They subjected the protesters to some absolute vile abuse both physical and verbal. Those defending Mr Murray were heard to chant "The Billy Boys", a song correct me if I'm wrong which is now banned ? Yet no mention of this in the club's website. Why ? Is it now OK to sing this song as long as Mr Murray's good name is being upheld ? The protesters were also called "****** Bastards" by those defending Mr Murray. Again, are the club willing to stand back and allow such things to take place simply because Mr Murray was being defended ?

Lastly, and perhaps most shamefully, I saw the protesters being kicked and spat upon by so called Rangers fans defending Mr Murray. Never in my 27 years of following Rangers have I saw such disgusting and vile behaviour and yet there was no mention of this on the club's website. I'm sorry but that is simply unacceptable. Let me make that point again incase you didn't get it. Fans who had paid good money and had every right to protest were attacked violently and the club have deliberately refused to report this. That, I'm afraid, is simply shameful stuff from the club.

I left Ibrox Stadium with a heavy heart last night having witnessed behaviour from some who deserve no place at our club. To then read a version of events on the club's official website (of which Pravda would have been proud) which was nothing more than a blatant distortion of the truth not only angered me, it disgusted me. To report those fans who attacked the protesters as some sort of heroes does the club no favours whatsoever. Hang your head in shame, Rangers.

If this is the sort of behaviour that Mr Murray and the club seem to condone then I myself wonder whether Mr Murray really is the right man to lead a club like ours.

Yours,

Sir Dunc

A disgusted and angry Rangers fan.

Guest Stan Smith
Is this board for debating or what?

lyngers, respect for your view and perseverance, but I think we should drop off this thread now. you and I know, as will anyone reading. no more no less is required.

Aye

so your not denying it now? oh and I doubt very much big man...wasnt that scary...just disturbing how Rangers fans can turn against others...people like you lot give the media things to talk about, they report on behaviour before reason imo.

Who made the media ?

Who got credit from the rangers website ?;)

Dont start with me.It is for debating but i think you are just being childish now with some of your posts tbh. And it getting a bit :yawn:

You dont want me to start with you dont quote me ok? Now take yourself off and dont read it if its getting boring to you.