statement from bomber tomorow

I'm fed up hearing about Craig Whyte (yes I know that is what is insinuated over these 'deeds').

He's becoming a pantomime villain for some, apparently lurking behind ever corner and pulling the strings of any bid that isn't run by 'Rangers men'.

that's twice you've stuck up for whyte in the last 24hrs.

that depends who owns us.

say for example David Murray had a stake. even simply the best would be giving bomber cash to affect a buy out.

Arrrrrrgh. I'm going to have nightmares now.

See your point

What's gonna happen IF Bomber sees the title deeds (as requested) and the confirm its Sevco Scotland??? Will he & his consortium then put in a credible bid???

The thing being, by that time, hopefully Rangers will have a league to play in, and the value will most likely go up!!!

well it will be sevco Scotland. what d findlay needs to see is who owns sevco Scotland.

well it will be sevco Scotland. what d findlay needs to see is who owns sevco Scotland.

That'll not be on the title deeds though, will it???

The deeds to my house say that I am the owner....not the bank that provided the mortgage to buy it!!! (although they actually hold the deeds...)

that's twice you've stuck up for whyte in the last 24hrs.

I'd love to see where I did that.

He came, did some damage to add to David Murray's and left, if both get the jail i'll be delighted.

But the paranoia that he's coming back to get us and hiding in the shadows is tiring, and based on little sense.

I'd love to see where I did that.

He came, did some damage to add to David Murray's and left, if both get the jail i'll be delighted.

But the paranoia that he's coming back to get us and hiding in the shadows is tiring, and based on little sense.

Mate i really think we all need to think twice about responding to him. He is clearly not going to listen, it makes no diff how many times people point out when he is wrong.

That'll not be on the title deeds though, will it???

The deeds to my house say that I am the owner....not the bank that provided the mortgage to buy it!!! (although they actually hold the deeds...)

indeed. which is why we should hope Mr green is forthcoming with all the relevant info.