Ok guys. A wee change of pace after all the Div 3/ sanction threads

Like most Bears, after today's (expected) news I was a wee bit flat. I had a day off so I kept myself busy and went into town to gather supplies for an impending attempt at the West Highland Way but what did I see upon my arrival at Glasgow Central? 2 drunken jakes/junkies in those vile bumble bee Celtic strips hobbling across the main concourse. Feeking great. That's all I need today. After a quick wizz through the required shops I made my way back home on the train only to be greeted by another monstrosity in my train carriage. Some guy was wearing the new Celtic strip with accompanying bright green Celtic plastic bag. Nice...

I didn't really think about it much when I got home as I turned on the Tennis to see Murray take on Ferrer at Wimbledon. I'm a big tennis fan so I was looking forward to this one. After a close first 2 sets Murray drew level by winning the 2nd set. Fantastic I thought until I noticed in the crowd a guy jumping up and down with a Celtic strip on. You have to be feeking joking I thought.

Let's think about it. You have tickets for one of the most famous arenas in the world to see two of the best tennis players go head to head. Why would your first reaction be..."I'll get ma sellik tap oan..." What has celtic got to do with tennis or Andy Murray? What is wrong with these people?

I'm not one for rants but as today as relevance all I want to say is this. Wherever we are playing next season or the season after or the season after that, we will be back. We will games by endevour. We will fight for every ball. We will play hard and fair. In time we will take our rightful place as Scotlands greatest club and in turn make sure that this plague is put in it's proper place.

End of rant!

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

I thought the new modern plague was use of the phrase "sporting integrity". After some of the goings-on of the last 5 years or so, I can't believe how its being bandied around when it comes to our situation.

I thought the new modern plague was use of the phrase "sporting integrity". After some of the goings-on of the last 5 years or so, I can't believe how its being bandied around when it comes to our situation.

The thing that makes me chuckle about this "Sporting Integrity" BS is the utter hypocracy. Are we to say that anyone who dives to win a penalty is going against the grain of Sporting integrity? If so I'll be keeping my eyes on every celtic player next season if that is the case. I'm still waiting to hear the Celtic fans outrage at Ki trying to win a pen V Hearts in the Cup semi...