Malcolm Murray blamed for blowing chance of SPL reprieve

I'm not.. I just cant throw blind loyality at someone who couldnt run sheffield united without the fans want to kill him lol

, and i dont like reading you spouting pish, and making up rumours that that story must have came from brown fans. when it clearly didnt.

by the way,, for what its worth,, I have never said either I think brown should be running the club. I just being a little ummmm dubvious of the current situation.

p.s i only trust two men,, and your not one of them,, so keep your advice to yourself,, thanks

You are just making stuff up now mate.

You are just making stuff up now mate.

what part?

your the one who said this story must have came from browns backers? surly your the one making things up.

I'm not looking an argument, but really your needing to get a grip

what part?

your the one who said this story must have came from browns backers? surly your the one making things up.

I'm not looking an argument, but really your needing to get a grip

The part about blind loyality mate, i think you need to stop telling folk what to make.

The part about blind loyality mate, i think you need to stop telling folk what to make.

And you are in a position to know weather my views are made up?,,

ITs my opinion, and as much as i not telling anyone what to do... you'd be pretty bloody dumb to trust green with your life already when he only been around for such a short space of time.

respect takes time,, trust takes time,, doesnt happen overnight.. thats not made up, thats fact on how i think.

on the otherhand,, you saying this piece of news came from brown fans it totally made up, because i proved you wrong by giving you the journalists link.

So let me get this straight it's ok to sling as much mud at Green as you like, but god forbid anybody does it to a washed up ex-player who has spent the last few days talking absolute pish and making a fool of himself and the club.

Couldn't make this shit up :facepalm:

but your last post it was rangers fans who support john brown it made it up.

it clearly wasnt.. it was a telegraph journalist,, which as i pointed out, OP named in the inital post.

Where did he say Rangers fans, he said Browns backers you know those guys we aren't allowed to know about, why is that by the way.

Only person I see with tinted specs is you mate, but you quote away again it's what your good.

my god, you really do have a reading problem, thats two threads in two days sir.

Been expecting a story like this today. This will come straight from the Brown supporters, made up with no names behind it.

supporters to me,, means fans,, not backers..

my god, you really do have a reading problem, thats two threads in two days sir.

supporters to me,, means fans,, not backers..

Step lightly fool, your coming across as a silly wee prat of a boy, Browns supporters to me reads his backers because all the Rangers fans I know are just shaking their head in disbelief at the fool.