anybody out there think a lot of then problems in football is caused by the associations appointing these executives after they have been on a fastrack course at some colledge the ones i see runing the game dont have any feeling or love for the game only a rule book

anybody out there think a lot of then problems in football is caused by the associations appointing these executives after they have been on a fastrack course at some colledge the ones i see runing the game dont have any feeling or love for the game only a rule book

I think Regan did a lot more than just a college course before getting the SFA job :D. I don't really see your point to be honest. I don't even think in this whole mess they have paid much attention to the rule book. They seem have totally disregarded it in some senses to suit their own needs.

The love for the game at a high level vanished years ago when television money and sponsorship deals started to dictate the game in my opinion which is why we are seeing the major scramble to shoe horn Rangers into the 1st division. It is quite embarrassing really. Not sure it would happen in any other country.

Guest Dutchy

Regan has been in English cricket for years, so he has experience of sporting financing, or whatever he does?

This was mentioned on the radio last night that these guys are failry fresh faced to the world of running anything because they've passed a test on how to use PowerPoint, or other spredsheet software.

I have to say I'm inclined to agree with the theory, but no amount, or rather lack of experience should be used as an excuse for kicking the shit out of Rangers when they're your only source of real money in the game.