Walter Smith: I donâ??t blame these guys for going... neither should FANS

Bugger off Walter and stop talking pish. Your stunt with McColl was pathetic.

We all know you have previous for not going along with fans opinions. Just keep your mouth shut and keep away from this if you have noithing constructive to contribute.

All the negativity towards Smith but I bet it's coming from all the people who supported him a month ago when he led a consortium to buy the club.

His opinion on the matter is as valid as everyone else's.

Football is about money, the SPL has none, get over it.

The days of playing for the Jersey are long gone, & the few players who still play for the badge deserve more admiration than money could buy. The fact remains, however, that the those players who left have now gone. Why can't we just focus on next season rather than directing our anger & sometimes venom at people who had nothing to do with our current situation, still managed to win trophies under extreme circumstances & even took a pay-cut for the cause? Some of the abuse these players have received on Twitter has been shameful. I don't like the way they left as much as the next person but what is done is done.

We have more important things to be worrying about.