Make or Break time

The win over Dunfermline wasnt the most convincing ever but it ended a terrible week of 2 poor defeats.

Looking at the fixture list for the next 4-5 weeks it really is make or break time. We have a chance to take advantage of 2nd place next sunday by going to Tynecastle and winning.

After that we have a big away trip to Auxerre where can put ourselves through from the group although i wouldnt call it a must win game. We seem to be fine in the UEFA cup but this will be the toughest test yet and a draw wouldnt be a bad result as we still can beat Partizan at Ibrox.

Following that we have a potential banana skin at Falkirk and then we play our bogey side Hibs before the next OF game.

Fixtures between now and Mid December:

Hearts Away

Auxerre Away

Klimarnock Home

Falkirk Away

Hibs Home

Partizan Belgrade Home

Celtic Home

The win over Dunfermline wasnt the most convincing ever but it ended a terrible week of 2 poor defeats.

Looking at the fixture list for the next 4-5 weeks it really is make or break time. We have a chance to take advantage of 2nd place next sunday by going to Tynecastle and winning.

After that we have a big away trip to Auxerre where can put ourselves through from the group although i wouldnt call it a must win game. We seem to be fine in the UEFA cup but this will be the toughest test yet and a draw wouldnt be a bad result as we still can beat Partizan at Ibrox.

Following that we have a potential banana skin at Falkirk and then we play our bogey side Hibs before the next OF game.

Fixtures between now and Mid December:

Hearts Away

Auxerre Away

Klimarnock Home

Falkirk Away

Hibs Home

Partizan Belgrade Home

Celtic Home

If we can get a result against Hearts that would boost our confidence no end.

In the last game Martin ran rags round them so i suppose he has to be a certain starter.

we have to take it one game at a time and try and build our confidence as we go along. A victory against hearts will go a long way in doing that and a point in the eufa cup will see us through to the next round. I dont think that either of of the two is beyond us.