Who was the club who wanted us denied access to the SFL

Guest Bluenose80

Who tried to keep us out of the SFL?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who tried to keep us out of the SFL?

• Livingston
    • Partick Thistle
    • Raith Rovers
    • Dunfermline
    • Other (Say who and why)

I love your spirit, Foggy. You remind me of Old Minstral on RM before it went all mental.

I may not hate the club concerned - indeed, I would say I don't care about them at all. But I would draw the line at putting money into the coffers of a team which tried to exclude The Rangers from Scottish Football.

This was taken from FF earlier

Well, hmmm....maybe.

It does sound like standard Scottish football practice, avoid making a decision now then hold an open application in which we would be voted in anyway, only some months later.

But I still don't like the sound of it!

Guest Dutchy

I'd read days ago that it was Stenny who proposed the Spartan possibility of being equally worthy of joining, but really, what good does it do anyone to pick a fight with Stenhousemuir?

Albion Rovers have a much stronger septic link, but I'm not in the least bit concerned about them. Better to give them a good thrashing and find some creative songs to sing at their dysmal stadium. Sing them louder at Ibrox.

Guest Cornwall Ger

It was Annan Athletic, interview with their chairman saying how they had to go through interviews up against 5 other clubs and why are Rangers not being treated the same. Boycott!!