Ibrox chief Charles Green told purchase of players contracts is 'not legal'

i think its safe to say the process could be expedited now.

You think that's safe to say, I think the SFA would drag their feet and make sure there was no chance we are ready to start the season.

In-fact if the Green deal was to be nullified that would be Regans wet dream become a reality.

your not the first to say I'm mad. your probably right :)

its just how I feel.

:) Sometimes I see method to your madness, even this time I do take your point but just can see that it would be that simple to complete the deal on time and get everything sorted before the season starts .

your probably right. I'm not sure a year out to get things right would be the disaster many imagine.

For me personally it would be , i'm sure others would feel the same way . I also feel it would be a disaster for the club, i'm not sure we could survive a year out.

Also I don't think I could handle a full year of Rangers don't exist anymore crap, I just want my team back playing football at any level so people know we are still here and that Rangers football club will carry on.

For me personally it would be , i'm sure others would feel the same way . I also feel it would be a disaster for the club, i'm not sure we could survive a year out.

Also I don't think I could handle a full year of Rangers don't exist anymore crap, I just want my team back playing football at any level so people know we are still here and that Rangers football club will carry on.

well let's say it was only no league but we could get sfa membership. so we played a few friendlies and the Scottish.

then let's say the fans say 50k use the saved money to put away 1k each to invest in the club.

that's 50 million.

mind you it would see huge job losses.

well let's say it was only no league but we could get sfa membership. so we played a few friendlies and the Scottish.

then let's say the fans say 50k use the saved money to put away 1k each to invest in the club.

that's 50 million.

mind you it would see huge job losses.

tbh I would much rather we just all got behind Green for now and get back playing football. Maybe further down the road there will be an opportunity for Walter or any other Rangers men who are serious about it to buy the club.

Its all about timing, and in my uneducated opinion now is not the time :)

or if d&p took the biggest offer for the assets. like their legally supposed to.

Wheres the complaints from other bidders and creditors then? If Duff and Phelps were betraying their duties set by the courts much trouble could be caused for them, yet Mini Murray and co have been silent.

Time to accept Green was the one who stood up and stop this 'D&P planned it!!' rubbish.