Sobeit if that's how they use it, paying off football debts may be key to stopping this whole 'new club' rubbish.

Well, they'll need to be paid off one way or another, so yeah, if cash from selling players goes towards doing that, then it's fair enough. It's not as if we're in a position to argue about it and the club needs UEFA on our side which paying those debts will help with a little.

Well, they'll need to be paid off one way or another, so yeah, if cash from selling players goes towards doing that, then it's fair enough. It's not as if we're in a position to argue about it and the club needs UEFA on our side which paying those debts will help with a little.

I was worried you were going to go down the theory of Green putting every bit of income in a sack. :)

I was worried you were going to go down the theory of Green putting every bit of income in a sack. :)

Not at all. :)

Just pointing out that Green & Co need the money brought in from player sales to sort out those old debts. I certainly don't expect any of it to be going into a transfer kitty for Ally.

Not at all. :)

Just pointing out that Green & Co need the money brought in from player sales to sort out those old debts. I certainly don't expect any of it to be going into a transfer kitty for Ally.

I doubt we'll be spending fees on players for a while, it'll be free agents with doable wage demands, and if there is an embargo they'll have to be under 18.

All the best to Edu, fantastic move for him if he's signed for Valencia, by far the most glamourous move from all the players who left.

One of the most hot and cold players to play for Rangers, some games was really good but in others had a cardboard cut out effect.

Never the less, in this situation he did the honest, loyal and dignifed thing and transferred his contract over and made a move to give us a fee...something that will always be remembered and he will be welcome back to Ibrox on any occasion.

Got to give Green some credit, he has also kept his word to players like Edu, Goian and Bocangera by allowing them to leave for the small fee now that Div 3 is confirmed.

Those who jumped ship showed their true colours. And not only that they were making a lot of noises about the owners (Green) at that time, yet Edu, Boca and Goian didnt seem to be lied to.

All the best to Edu, fantastic move for him if he's signed for Valencia, by far the most glamourous move from all the players who left.

One of the most hot and cold players to play for Rangers, some games was really good but in others had a cardboard cut out effect.

Never the less, in this situation he did the honest, loyal and dignifed thing and transferred his contract over and made a move to give us a fee...something that will always be remembered and he will be welcome back to Ibrox on any occasion.

Got to give Green some credit, he has also kept his word to players like Edu, Goian and Bocangera by allowing them to leave for the small fee now that Div 3 is confirmed.

Those who jumped ship showed their true colours. And not only that they were making a lot of noises about the owners (Green) at that time, yet Edu, Boca and Goian didnt seem to be lied to.

Casting doubts over Green was nothing but trying to save face with the fans that they decided to shaft.

Casting doubts over Green was nothing but trying to save face with the fans that they decided to shaft.

Yep. You wonder if they are starting to feel embarrassed. Fans dont forget easily!

I dont wish bad on their careers but I cant see any of them lifting a trophy again so easily and hope they arent given any warm welcome if they turn up at Ibrox again.

I wonder who will be the first to publically say they were wrong leaving!

Actually, seeing Whittaker become the new Titus Bramble and scoring 5 own goals a season will be good to see.

Edited by Gribz

Yep. You wonder if they are starting to feel embarrassed. Fans dont forget easily!

I dont wish bad on their careers but I cant see any of them lifting a trophy again so easily and hope they arent given any warm welcome if they turn up at Ibrox again.

I wonder who will be the first to publically say they were wrong leaving!

Actually, seeing Whittaker become the new Titus Bramble and scoring 5 own goals a season will be good to see.

I detest them, it's not my style to wish injuries and such but I certainly wish them every failure.

I don't hold out much hope of regret, the bank balances will give them comfort!

Everton's reaction if Naismith is in the treatment room for months on end again will be interesting.