Official: Kennedy bids £5.6m for 51% of the club

My guess is that it was Zeus who brought in Celano and BPH. I also suspect that Zeus and BPH are the investors who have the deepest pockets. If that is the case then getting them onside might be sufficient to bring the rest over.

Guest Dutchy
People really need to try and even be slightly understanding with this and accept that situations with money and investors will have chopped and changed considering our position as a club has been and to this day remains uncertan.

You could probably accuse Green of being too confident about the CVA when he talked about investors to the media, but I think it should be obvious to anyone he was talking best case senario.

As I said, I'm prepared to give Green his chance. I was just wondering if you thought his cause would be bettered if he were to reveal who's behind Blue Pitch.

My opinion is that it's a rather strange way to win friends and influence people, especially when you're asking them to part with their cash.

But he does tell Regan. So what's the problem with telling the Rangers support. Probably he know's that the fans will scour the internet to find anything they can about any name he puts forward, and do a better job than the SFA would in respect of 'fit and proper' persons.

Could Regan be waiting for us to go into admin again???

As I said, I'm prepared to give Green his chance. I was just wondering if you thought his cause would be bettered if he were to reveal who's behind Blue Pitch.

My opinion is that it's a rather strange way to win friends and influence people, especially when you're asking them to part with their cash.

But he does tell Regan. So what's the problem with telling the Rangers support. Probably he know's that the fans will scour the internet to find anything they can about any name he puts forward, and do a better job than the SFA would in respect of 'fit and proper' persons.

Could Regan be waiting for us to go into admin again???

I think in the eyes of some nothing Green can do will soften their stance.