Kyle does look like he's carrying a few extra pounds and with his unfortunate injury record, it's a No from BH.

Little deserves a run alongside McCulloch and if I had to chose I would take Beattie but I'm equally sure others will come along including Boyd but probably not this season.

Agree totally we should be using the lower divisions to blood as many young players as possible so by the time we reach the top flight again they will have a few years experience behind them if we are to learn from the mistakes of the past then this is essential. I am all for having a few experienced players in there but we should not be signing a full teams worth purely because they are free.

I agree with this. In the past one of the arguments for not focusing on youth development and playing good football has been that there's too much pressure for us to win the SPL. Well now we are playing dire teams and should walk the league so perfect opportunity. I knew the day a few years ago when we had lost the league and McLeish still played a full strength team of misfits that this clearly is just not a club interested in long term planning.

I agree with this. In the past one of the arguments for not focusing on youth development and playing good football has been that there's too much pressure for us to win the SPL.

I agree, I found it so disheartening when watching Rangers. At times we would go and play 1 up front against Gretna or struggle for a draw against Partick. All because of the fear we had of losing.

I hope one positive that can come of this is that youth finally gets a chance.