Ally McCoist-exclusive video

Spoken like a true Ranger,now I hope the club demands an investigation into the way this sham has been allowed to drag on and the people who are responsible for this to be chased out of Scottish football for bringing the game into disrepute and in the name of sporting integrity.

Super Ally......

The first paragraph concerns me though, do we have players registered? It really woudlnt surprise me if we went to Brechin won the game then got kicked out that cup for fielding illegible players.

Cracking statement from Ally, thats probably about as clean as he could keep it. He's gone beyond legend status for what he has done. But the only way is up and forward from now that we're back playing football.

I used to be one for revenge but now believe more so in not dropping to ones level, karma will take care of it. But those wankers at the SPL and SFA are going to have one tough ride. As I posted about 2 weeks ago when the focus was on Regan, that Doncaster was as damaging IMO.....he just looks corrupt to the core.

Im seeing all the message of laughter on facebook etc from others but I dont think it will be too long before we get a sly smile or two.

â??@JimDelahunt: Really hope Ally just pandering to fans with comments tonight. Guy I knew wouldn't actually think that way. Too intelligent.

Is that balloon Delahunt still on the go? He used to ruin my Sunday lunch, I had forgot he existed until I seen this post...cheers Ian :box:

How patronising is he trying to be! Another bitter man.

Guest Dutchy
“@JimDelahunt: Really hope Ally just pandering to fans with comments tonight. Guy I knew wouldn't actually think that way. Too intelligent.

Fuck, he's got to pander to someone, all you so called journo's are completely shite at reporting the facts. Unless you're in on it all and want to see us punished out of the game?