Found this under UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulation on Wikipedia......

These mhanky c**ts are not slow, it's full of shite.

Rangers liquidation

During the close season, Scottish football was warned that it faced â??financial armageddonâ?? following the liquidation of Glasgow Rangers, one of the big two â??old firm SPL clubs. After forcing Rangers into administration, Her Majesties Revenue & Customs said that Rangers had been underpaying tax for at least 10 years following years of stagnant growth in Scottish football revenue by using (then legal) Employment Benefit Trusts to pay staff.[167]

Rangers position had already been so bad that it was sold in May 2011 for £1, however new owner Craig Whyte admitted that he had borrowed £24.4million against the next 4 years worth of season-tickets sales to offset Rangers' annual deficit of £10m in running costs[168] This turned out to be less than the whole story,[169] and fans of fierce rivals Celtic complained that Rangers had effectively received an unfair advantage over their own club and should be stripped of the numerous trophies they had won over the previous decade[170]

On 5 April 2012 the administrators Duff and Phelps revealed that total debts could top £134m.[171] On top of the £93m now being claimed by HMRC in various taxes, unpaid VAT and PAYE, there were various amounts owing to 276 separate businesses, individuals and public bodies including £26.7m due to the ticket agency Ticketus, £7.7m to fans who had purchased debentures in the club, £2.3m to twelve football clubs throughout Europe and liabilities to playing staff and employees who temporarily accepted up to 75% reduced wages in order to keep the company afloat. Despite being taken over by a new owner, the club were finally liquidated on 12th June 2012 and later attempts to relaunch Rangers as a new SPL club were frustrated by chairmen of the other clubs who voted against the transfer of the existing playing licence on the basis of â??sporting integrityâ??, though SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster warned that the decision would cost the game about £16million in annual income due to the substantially lower gate receipts from additional fans who traditionally attended for glamorous Celtic / Rangers games.[172]

After the â??newcoâ?? Rangers received a conditional licence to play in the fourth tier of Scottish football, the third division on 27th July 2012, Rangers manager Ally McCoist bitterly accused the other chairmen of adopting "as hostile an agenda as possible"[173] towards his club, though many others â?? including some of their own fans - believed that Rangers downfall was due to their own financial recklessness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Financial_Fair_Play_Regulations

There are also mechanisms to complain if you percieve something to be defamatory or even illegal.

Me, I find it petty and petulant.

I'm also content to know that other supporters are more interested in my team than they are their own.

I certainly have no interest in theirs.