cash gate for east fife game.

Guest Dutchy

As long as I know I can get in on the night, I'm not bothered what it is they are up to.

It's just a wee bit too much to have to scoot through to Galsgow, then have to go back on the Tuesday.

Petrol's not cheap you know?

Guest Dutchy

Well I do want to get along to that one. Mainly because it's the first game in our new era.

I've also got a bus pass and I can travel on the Citylinker buses, so I'll definitely be at more 3pm KO's during the season, and have a pint as well.

Here's all I neede to know.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/index.php/tickets/ticket-information

At least the ticket office is open until KO on matchdays, but I'll go early anyway, so I can get the car parked.

It's looking good.

its open till 22:00 on Tuesday. get there early a lot of people will be buying tickets on the night and a good few sorting out their season books.

I've seen hour long ques in similar circumstances.

Guest Dutchy

My last experience of dealing witht the ticket office, or should that be the ticket hut was about 4-5 years ago. I think that was during PLG's time there. A game against Hearts.

I was just picking the tickets up as they'd already been paid for, online, but there wasn't too much of a crowd there that day.

Of course, as you say, things are not quite the same this time round, but I'd hope by Tuesday, most folk will have bought their ticket by then.

If I get there by 5:30pm, that should be alright.