cash gate for east fife game.

35k season tickets ? If so, WOW.

We will probably have the highest attendance in Scotland this season, that being the case. In the 3rd division.

It would seem BEARS DONT DO WALKING AWAY.

Actually, I was going to go, but I'm sick of some of the shit on this site so much that I wouldn't feel comfortable sitting amongst some of the bams that spew it.

Especially smart arses that can't let anything go, dickheads.

You shouldnt let a few folks prevent you from attending and supporting your team. The club needs ALL of us right now. We on this site may have our disagreements from time to time but that doesnt mean that any of us care any more or less about Rangers - after all, it is RFC that is the common thread that has us here in the first place.

Dont let it put you off.

Charles Green addressing queue at Ticket Office

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got out the car and thanked the fans in the queue. Told us that Ally signed 2 players yesterday and that his pockets were getting emptier. ( jokingly)

Said that he met with stockbrokers yesterday and that there would be an opportunity to buy shares. Thanked us for the support, and for the season ahead & he said that he thought this day would not arrive.

Received a round of applause from the majority of the support.

of ff

Ticket office - Estimating around 40k tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Mate has just came from the ticket office after waiting an hour and a half for his tickets for tonight.

Ticket office said to him that if the queues continue like this all day, plus the pay at the gate option, they think they will reach around 40K tonight.

Come on bears, it's a nice night, lets get out and support our club tonight.

Lets make Ibrox rock.

Dutchy, I dunno what has happened between you & Craig & it is absolutely none of my business.

Don't let whatever has happened stop you from going to Ibrox. There are many Bears with alternate views, I consider myself 1 of them. The only common ground is Rangers. We don't have to like each other or agree on everything to support our team.

Got get yourself a ticket man, you'll feel better when our boys walk out onto our pitch.

of ff

Ticket office - Estimating around 40k tonight

My Mate has just came from the ticket office after waiting an hour and a half for his tickets for tonight.

Ticket office said to him that if the queues continue like this all day, plus the pay at the gate option, they think they will reach around 40K tonight.

Come on bears, it's a nice night, lets get out and support our club tonight.

Lets make Ibrox rock.

I'll be there mate and I cant wait . Not got a ticket yet though, i'm going to turn up about 5 pm and hopefully get a ticket from the TO or pay at the gate .