Manus Fullerton Working For Harper McLeod

http://t.co/wH309ncA

What is interesting is that the investigation has been re-launched. Why it has been re-launched is anyoneâ??s guess, but it is absolutely clear that the SPL intend to strip these trophies.

Furthermore, the man responsible for choking Rangers finances, and effectively ensuring his own transfer embargo on Rangers while being Lloyds bankâ??s top man in Scotland, is now working for the self-same lawyers Harper MacLeod.

Manus Fullerton, who was a founder member of the Celtic Trust, alongside arch Republican Jeanette Findlay and house breaker Alex Mosson, once had full access to Rangers finances, and strangled the cash flow of the club. He now consults for Celticâ??s lawyers Harper MacLeod, despite not being a lawyer.

I think itâ??s fair to ask if Fullerton was head-hunted by MacLeod, why and when, and if he is working on, or has worked on the Rangers case.

If there is any sniff that Fullerton has breached the confidentiality of his former client he and Macleod should be sued

In any case, there is a clear conflict of interests for both the firm, and Fullerton.

Rangers, and Charles Green have a clear case to ask for the case to be scrapped in its current guise. This is potentially more than a conflict of interests. It could be a pre-determined strategy to strip Rangers of titles, by corrupt individuals that should not be allowed to utter the words â??Sporting Integrityâ? ever again.

Letâ??s be clear, the only beneficiaries to Rangers being stripped of titles are our enemies across the city.

This war to keep our history is NOT over, and we Rangers fans need to ensure that the agenda to damage our club is fought at every turn, by whatever means at our disposal.

This is one fight we cannot lose.

I concur with the opening post.

If it transpires that investigative (and in particular, legal) personnel on this issue are persons who have previously been (or still are) employed by Rangers' principal rivals, I would find that unacceptable.

It would be akin to a rival club "setting their lawyers" on Rangers. Surely a conflict of interest I think.

As to allocating resources for this particular fight, I believe that the club (and Green's ownership group) will certainly do that. (As titles are part of the historical and intrinsic value of the club, which must be defended.)

Moreover, if necessary, RFFF assistance may be useful here. (Out of interest, the RFFF, with regular donations, can be an infinitely funded.)

Edited by tangent60

the claim was despite claiming to be in charge of all buiseness accounts in Scotland he wasn't in charge of rangers business account in Scotland.

I think it was shown that:

1. He wasn't in charge of all the business accounts in Scotland

2. Rangers were dealt with down south and not through Scotland