BBC dont know their alphabet - or do they? Gers bottom of Div 3? R comes before S!

well it is trivial is it not mate? maybe you've never heard the saying, my apologies if you haven't :whistling:

Johnny, with all due respect mate. This is coming from a guy who wants us to boycott any away ground whose fans say bad things about us on their forums e.g. Falkirk. We'd never see the inside of an away ground again. Probably like me your comment was based on something that niggled you at the time. Posting a comment (that takes roughly 90 seconds) about such niggly issues doesn't constitute 'much ado' where I come from.

Johnny, with all due respect mate. This is coming from a guy who wants us to boycott any away ground whose fans say bad things about us on their forums e.g. Falkirk. We'd never see the inside of an away ground again. Probably like me your comment was based on something that niggled you at the time. Posting a comment (that takes roughly 90 seconds) about such niggly issues doesn't constitute 'much ado' where I come from.

Don't you think moaning about where our name comes in a league that hasn't started is very trivial, especially when there was an explanation for it?

Regarding the Falkirk situation did I mention any other teams apart from them and I also said they did say things about us previously? They changed their tune as soon as they realised they could lose or make money when they were drawn against us, they would not have made that statement otherwise would they? I would really love to see a boycott for a few seasons of away games to all those who kicked us when we were down to show them how much we really mean to Scottish football, you can make your own spin any way you want.

Don't you think moaning about where our name comes in a league that hasn't started is very trivial, especially when there was an explanation for it?

Regarding the Falkirk situation did I mention any other teams apart from them and I also said they did say things about us previously? They changed their tune as soon as they realised they could lose or make money when they were drawn against us, they would not have made that statement otherwise would they? I would really love to see a boycott for a few seasons of away games to all those who kicked us when we were down to show them how much we really mean to Scottish football, you can make your own spin any way you want.

OK Johnny for the fear of others being bored to death - your point was not drama queen material - mine was. You win the crown of the least trivial.