Is the tide starting to turn for Charles Green?

Good to see a forum of Rangers fans backing Charles Green. For months we were in a bad way, but where were all the so called saviours then. I'm actually serving a lifetime ban from the follow follow site for expressing this view and accusing John Brown of nothing more than mischief making.

Welcome aboard.

Contrarian views are allowed here - all we ever ask is we have reasoned debate without personal insults :D

I still say that's grossly unfair on bomber. agree with him or not he believes what he is saying.

But if what you are saying is shite, and you are saying it publicly, then you are putting the club at risk.

What matters are the FACTS, not whether he believes what he says is right. David Icke believes what HE says too - should we just put an arm round him and cuddle him or accuse him of being a loon and mischief making ?

If Bomber wanted to go public as he did, he had a duty to get his facts straight. Not just throw shit at a wall and hope it stuck, which is what he did. He moaned about the deeds for long enough and then his guy, when offered to view them, refused. Why ? Because he didnt like the answer ?

saved us from what. not liquidation that's for sure. or the 3rd div.

saved us yes but the costs been huge and may yet rise.

now if he had got a cva I would agree.

Whether you or I like it or not, NOBODY was getting that CVA. Neither was anybody saving us from Div 3.

It is also doubtful whether anyone else (other than Walter) would have been able to save the exodus.

It isnt as if someone other than Charles Green would have prevented these things happening. They wouldnt.

why must we sing from the same hymn sheet?

I will say this I won't be singing from greens songsheet until I see accounts and know exactly who owns us.

If his offering to the fans goes through then I would urge you to buy at least one share as that will get you what you wish for. Even if you dont, the financials will be publicly available, unless it is a private offering, which I cant see.

Lots of positive momentum for CG at the moment and I do like the way he goes about things.

I think if he's suitably robust in defence of the dual contract accusations, then most bears will buy into him fully. Those titles don't mean anything to him, emotionally or financially, but I'm sure he's sharp enough to realise that it would be the most effective way to win the hearts and minds of the support.

The one area where I'm still a bit wary, is his business plan. Last year we were running a £10m deficit because we didn't have a run in Europe. Although we've lost a lot of big earners, there are still half a dozen 1st team players on their old contracts, our overheads are probably similar and ticket income will be down at least 30%, because of the price reductions alone. I'm not sure whether that all adds up for this season. Perhaps he's banking on league reconstruction next year?

If his offering to the fans goes through then I would urge you to buy at least one share as that will get you what you wish for. Even if you dont, the financials will be publicly available, unless it is a private offering, which I cant see.

I know mate. but it will be a long time coming. whyte never got round to doing accounts.

Whether you or I like it or not, NOBODY was getting that CVA. Neither was anybody saving us from Div 3.

It is also doubtful whether anyone else (other than Walter) would have been able to save the exodus.

It isnt as if someone other than Charles Green would have prevented these things happening. They wouldnt.

and its not like he was the only one who would or could have. he's just the one that did. zero credit due for that imho.

But if what you are saying is shite, and you are saying it publicly, then you are putting the club at risk.

What matters are the FACTS, not whether he believes what he says is right. David Icke believes what HE says too - should we just put an arm round him and cuddle him or accuse him of being a loon and mischief making ?

If Bomber wanted to go public as he did, he had a duty to get his facts straight. Not just throw shit at a wall and hope it stuck, which is what he did. He moaned about the deeds for long enough and then his guy, when offered to view them, refused. Why ? Because he didnt like the answer ?

ask yourself why he thinks its true.

I know mate. but it will be a long time coming. whyte never got round to doing accounts.

This is true, but I would hate to tar Green with the same brush as Whyte - as of yet, he has done little to deserve that comparison.

Dont also forget that we all are pretty clear that Whyte seemed to always intend on administration, therefore there would be no desire to produce accounts.

If Green does indeed go ahead with a share offering, and it is a public offering, then shareholders will be entitled to those accounts. And if Green wants to make money and run as you say then being up-to-date with legal obligations will be something he would do well to heed.

ask yourself why he thinks its true.

Or better still, how about Bomber tell us why he is so adamant it IS true. I havent seen much from him by the way of facts.

I am not the one needing convincing here.

I am not the one going public with allegations against Green.

If he has proof then he should provide it. He has had ample opportunity and still hasnt. Until proven otherwise, that is proof enough for me that he has nothing to back up his allegations.